DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Distance from home will not read past 9999ft on goggles with .900 fw

Glenn Goodlett

Reactions
Has anyone else noticed the goggle display will not read beyond 9999 feet from home with a Mavic on .900 firmware? The connected Ipad still works perfectly and continues to read beyond distances of 9999 feet.

Mine do... I went out 17k+ this weekend on .900, display was fine. Mavic is on .700

HFMan, just curious, I'm on Mavic Firmware .700 as well. When I updated my goggles (only) to .900,
Flight Head Tracking mode and Gimbal Head Tracking mode stopped working correctly.
Do those modes work correctly for you with the goggles being on firmware .900 and Mavic on .700?

You need to be on the same firmware version for both to have all the functions working, found this out last week.

Wow.. no kidding? I find that there are times my iPad is best- when I just want to get up quick and need more of the iPad functionality itself (the map, the Radar, true signal quality, etc). Then there are times where nothing but the goggles will do- like exploring a fascinating area, getting the perfect video shot, etc. I suspect I will be half/half with the goggles. I really don't give a hoot about the tracking, I can't get it smooth for the life of me.

Reactions: Kilrah
Has anyone else noticed the goggle display will not read beyond 9999 feet from home with a Mavic on .900 firmware? The connected Ipad still works perfectly and continues to read beyond distances of 9999 feet.

Have the lasted firmware on my googles - How do I get them to display FT vs Meters? Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR