DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles Case?

yeah man. The one I got needed to be about 2 inches longer I'd say.

With yours- remove that foam in the front to make the goggle part larger.... and looks like a possibility.

That case is like $50 or $60 though online... little bit more elsewhere. If you can wait it out, you know there will be something available in a couple of months that is specialized.

I had yours on order but decided to cancel it before it shipped.. mostly because I decided $60 for a modded case was a little too much. Unfortunately, it also means going the summer just setting the goggles loosely in backpack

I'm also hopeful for a backpack case that will hold the mavic, flymore, 4th battery, and a few other small accessories (in addition to the goggles).

Reactions: Jaysjob
Not a lot of protection for the head band, but I cut the foam insert that came with the Goggles to fit into my Osprey Daylite bag. I used the bag previously with camera divider on bottom. Separates and protects mavic, controller, batteries, and extra space for lenses, cords, whatever. There is also a zip compartment for phone, keys, memory cards, solar charger that is not shown. This bag requires me to disconnect band from viewer. They have taller bags that would probably work better if you want to keep it together. Not prettiest configuration, but it is small, and works..

18738589_10212612430363799_6859746570485157731_o.jpg 18768261_10212612432083842_4903265952238846094_o.jpg 18738568_10212612433003865_8099724942454883547_o.jpg 18700845_10212612433723883_5578726873890923792_o.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_5106.JPGIMG_5107.JPG

My goggles case; I believe this is the case that Samsclub sold. I replaced the upper and lower foam with slightly less depth foam, custom cut around the goggles that are attached to the headband. Also, pulled the "pick foam to accommodate.

Reactions: Robbyg
Like other posts here. I'd like to see some sort of clamshell design similar to the Mavic case and controller in the file.

Attachments

• IMG_0620.jpg
    IMG_0620.jpg
    370.8 KB · Views: 94
The dimensions don't look to bad in the description but the picture makes it look massive

I thought I would want a case for both but after seeing one I'm not so sure. Another thing is I won't always be taking my Goggles with me so why carry them. I think I'm going to go with 2 cases, one for the Goggles and my current case for the Mavic. I also have a set of the clamshell cases for the Mavic, RC and Battery that I can throw in a backpack or on the Harley when I don't need all the chargers or more than 2 batteries. I guess for the price there could be a time I would use it, maybe if I'm traveling, but not sure I'd use it as my everyday case. A backpack type bag for the Goggles and my current case would probably work best for me.

Reactions: Onetwofifty
I have been using a motorcycle helmet bag. Might want to look at helmet bags and cases, lots of options out there for different helmets which might fit the goggles well at a reasonable price.

I just want a hardshell case for just the goggles.... and maybe a few accessories. I also would like it to be as small as possible without taking the goggles apart from the headband.
Oh, and I am not going to pay a "german engineered" Price for one! o_O a china one would be fine with me:D

Thank You CaliChris for the suggestion about a motorcycle helmet bag.... Got one, then started thinking for a temporary bag to basically keep the dust off and keep the goggles from getting scuffed.... a Pillow Case would work, if someone does not have a helmet bag.

Reactions: Robbyg
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_