DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles Case?

There was another new case that came out yesterday.
The thread below has a complete list of all cases for our goggles... along with which sites have them at the lowest price:
http://mavicpilots.com/threads/all-dji-goggle-cases-listed-here.19087/
I just noticed the latest entry to the goggle case list thread has a $26.45 case from AlliExpress that says package weight is .44 pounds which sounds great to me. I think I may give that a try. Let's hope the weight is accurate.

Reactions: FPVme
I just noticed the latest entry to the goggle case list thread has a $26.45 case from AlliExpress that says package weight is .44 pounds which sounds great to me. I think I may give that a try. Let's hope the weight is accurate.
Amazon says the new case is 2.2 pounds

Reactions: WolfgangStiller
Yeah

I'm looking for a case that will hold just the display part....I plan to separate the goggles for transport. Needs to be available right now, though.

I was really hoping for something that comes in below one pound. Anyone know of anything along those lines. Hardly any of the cases list how heavy they are. For me, the weight is critical if I'm going to be carrying these all day long in my backpack.

I know what you mean. We have Mavic, Goggle, Camera, laptop and etc...it adds up alot of weight. But in order to protect the expensive goggles like DJI it will probably tough to find the case less then 1 lbs. Maybe you can use some sort of large pouch. like these on amazon?

Amazon.com: Microfiber Pouch 8 x 11 Inch (2 Pack) - Soft Cloth Storage Bags for 7 Inch Tablets & iPad Mini - Digital Camera Accessories & Electronic Gadgets - Optical Grade Fabric - Black & Dark Grey: Cell Phones & Accessories

Reactions: FPVme
I know what you mean. We have Mavic, Goggle, Camera, laptop and etc...it adds up alot of weight. But in order to protect the expensive goggles like DJI it will probably tough to find the case less then 1 lbs. Maybe you can use some sort of large pouch. like these on amazon?

Amazon.com: Microfiber Pouch 8 x 11 Inch (2 Pack) - Soft Cloth Storage Bags for 7 Inch Tablets & iPad Mini - Digital Camera Accessories & Electronic Gadgets - Optical Grade Fabric - Black & Dark Grey: Cell Phones & Accessories

I may wind up doing that. In the meant time, I ordered the case that AliExpress says is .44 pounds.

Thank you!! These will work well for my purposes!

Just bought these from freewellgear hopefully it will do the job all in one.

Attachments

• dji-mavic-goggles-waterproof-carry-case.jpg
    dji-mavic-goggles-waterproof-carry-case.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 79
Thanks! That makes more sense (maybe the case really weighs .44 lbs, which will be great if it's correct)

Got the case on Friday. It did not weigh .44 pounds as claimed on AliExpress web site. The actual weight (without goggles of course) is 1 pound 11.5 ounces or 785 grams.

I am disappointed as I was hoping for something lighter but it's reasonably light, well constructed, and looks like it will provide excellent protection. Still looking for something lighter? Anyone got any good candidates?

Anyone been able to purchase the DJI Goggles + Mavic Sling Bag ?

Buy DJI Goggles & Mavic - Sling Bag

medium_87330210-bfaf-4f88-8f2f-a4d9928c819f.jpg

medium_d8f091cc-ea12-400b-9c8f-f42542e53065.jpg

Reactions: Advexure
Just bought these from freewellgear hopefully it will do the job all in one.
PLEASE Dont puchase this case from FREEWELLGEAR as it is of bad quality.
i just recieved mine and the case wont even stand on the floor (keeps falling over) bad base design.
it also does not seal good on the sides the dust will still enter into the case.

just a little help to all you people looking for a all in one case for there mavic and goggles.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman