DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles Case?

Reactions: hookalakupua
It's pretty ironic that the reason I got the Mavic over the Phantom 4 was the small "go anywhere" size. Now I'm carrying a Mavic Pro, iPad4 Mini, 3 extra batteries, DJI Goggles, a couple of GoPro Hero 5 Sessions, and a bunch of cables. Too funny.

Agreed!! lol!! I have my "Main" bag which is still small but holds everything! Then I have my minimalist bag that is my everyday bag - holds 2 batteries, MP, remote and some lenses.
My Everything Case
4cee7ba6d91aa9b1a37febe31b06e7db.jpg

My Everyday Case
71d15828d23cc960a31f8d52cf8ed0db.jpg

This is getting crazy - though!!!
8e95b400ca8facaacc4e3145199ed5b4.jpg

Last edited:

So portable and convenient, so glad DJI spent millions on R&D to design a small, compact, foldable and yet capable drone.

the case in the DJI advertisement is the incase capture sling pack. You can clearly see the incase logo in the video. Looks like it will fit everything. Capture Sling Pack

Reactions: avanti1963
I am still looking for a hard case that does not cost an arm and a leg. I am hoping HUL comes out with an aluminum case that matches the case I use for the Mavic.

Rob

I just ordered from amazon last night. it seems it is coming from China postal service which will take 2-3 weeks...
I will post pictures once I receive them

Same here, I hope the delivery time will be shorter than estimated. My estimated delivery time frame is up to July 26th.

Finally received the DJI Goggle case ordered from amazon.
1st impression...it looks like big hat, quality wise it seems it should worth $25 range not $40.
However it will definitely give a goggle a protection from getting scratches and stuff in case of accidental drop, but if it was dropped from higher location such as 2nd floor, it will damage the goggle for sure.
Since we don't have good selections for cases for now, I'm happy with it.

View media item 888
View media item 887
View media item 886
View media item 885

Finally received the DJI Goggle case ordered from amazon.
1st impression...it looks like big hat, quality wise it seems it should worth $25 range not $40.
However it will definitely give a goggle a protection from getting scratches and stuff in case of accidental drop, but if it was dropped from higher location such as 2nd floor, it will damage the goggle for sure.
Since we don't have good selections for cases for now, I'm happy with it.

View media item 888
View media item 887
View media item 886
View media item 885

What is the weight of this case?

Not sure the exact weight, but it is pretty light. between 1-2 lbs
I was really hoping for something that comes in below one pound. Anyone know of anything along those lines. Hardly any of the cases list how heavy they are. For me, the weight is critical if I'm going to be carrying these all day long in my backpack.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer