DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you need an ND filter? Select the right filter for a given scene!

You must not be on the PhantomPilots forum. Jeff is without a doubt the best vendor representative on here and I know for a fact that he is a true gentleman and nice guy as well.

We love Jeff here!

I am not on that forum and I hope he has the answers to help me. Thx!

Cool....I didn't know you guys were on here!!!

So, I just watched your video and I am able to get the filter on w/out flipping it over and it's all the way on. However, my gimble would calibrate. It hits when it spins inward and stops.
To get it off, I do have to flip the Mavic upside down like your video. The filter fits so tight!! I ended up taking that inner piece out and cutting it in half. This way I can get a section of the filter off while the other section is held in place by the piece inside. Would the filter stay on if I completely removed the piece inside? Any suggestions on being able to get the filter to not stop calibration? I have found that I could leave the ND8 on for almost all of my flying and it would be nice if it would calibrate while on.

Thx!!

If your gimbal is not calibrating still after installing the filter on all the way, you may have one of the 2-3% of mavics with very very tight tolerances.
We actually made a custom solution for these cameras, so shoot us an email and we can get you dialed in: [email protected]

If you take that trim ring all the way out, most likely it will not stay on,

Look forward to getting you all set up,

-Jeff from PolarPro

Very informative video. Thank you for taking the time to create this content for all of us. It is appreciated.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661