DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does anybody have any recent experience on turnaround time with Mavic repair?

I have DJI care refresh, mine was received at DJI on Mar 28. I'm 25 minutes drive from the repair facility in Carson. It is now showing the unit is going to be replaced and that it is going to take one more business day for that to happen. Let's see how long it is going to be for the unit to ship.

I am not totally grounded, I have a P4 Pro which I enjoy to fly although is not a portable as the Mavic is.

I had to send mine in due to an annoying Gimbal yerk from left to right, it was not there in every flight but was there. Luckily she behaved during our trip in February to Costa Rica. In a few months we are going to go to Sri Lanka and want to make sure everything is running smoothly. What bothers me about this is that mine was tack sharp.

Well, maybe they gave me your camera? Yippeee! (Mine was soft on the left). Mine is status as "delivered" today (really means there is a UPS shipping label) - UPS don't have it in their system yet) Might get here by mid next week (assume that Canadian customs delay it...).

I sent them angrygrams yesterday and today ... maybe that helped.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk