DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firehouse ARC mounts for the DJI Mavic Air (by DDH)

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
These DJI Mavic Air Firehouse ARC light mounts allow Firehouse ARC or ARC || to be easily and securely attached to the front or rear arms of the DJI Mavic Air. The front and sides of the mount are open to ensure the LED is not blocked when the light is viewed from the side and to allow the light to be recharged without removing it. The mounts are 3D printed from PolyMax PLA (plastic). It has an impact strength of up to 9 times that of regular PLA and better overall mechanical properties than ABS. Each mount is sanded by hand to give it a clean/smooth finish and tested to ensure it fits properly.

For more details or to place an order, they are available here in my store.

Front Mount:

1550967977428.png

Rear Mount:

1550967996537.png

Last edited:
My only comment...doesn't seem to leave enough room on the arms to attach landing skid extensions, or prop guards.

Right. These mounts cannot be used with other 3rd party accessories that attach to the Mavic Air arms.

I use an undercarriage type of landing gea that attach to the body. That should work, right?

Also I wondered... guess the ARC2 strobes will fit in these mounts?

TIA

These lights are only for the Mavic Air. They won't fit the Spark.

Attaching the Firehouse 4 LED strobe should be easy here: Use Velcro or DualLock to attach it between the skids, facing down, assuming there is enough ground clearance, which does appear to be the case. If you use two strobes, the sides of the clips that attach to the drone are candidate spots.

I bought similar ones on eBay a few months ago for my Firehouse strobes. Seem to work pretty well.

Msinger, I need firehouse strobe, but cannot find any store ships to Indonesia.. , do you? the link please, thanks

Msinger, I need firehouse strobe, but cannot find any store ships to Indonesia.. , do you? the link please, thanks

They don't ship much outside the US, even a Canadian member here couldn’t get them shipped !!

I am getting some dropped to a relative in the US, for either another relative to collect and bring back to Australia, or just on post them.

Maybe someone in the US can take delivery and forward to you too ?

They (ARCIIs) ARE available here in one shop, and only as single units, but AUD$66 EACH !! That's about US$44.70 !!! :([emoji57]

Last edited:
Msinger, I need firehouse strobe, but cannot find any store ships to Indonesia.. , do you?
I only sell the mounts listed above. I do ship those worldwide if you need some.

I'm wondering why FHT don't ship overseas, or even to Canada.
Is it possibly a distributor deal (although I've only even found one place in OZ on the west coast) ?
Or is it to do with the tiny lipo batteries perhaps and shipping by air ?

I am getting them brought back form the US by a visiting relative, OR was going to get them forwarded by mail from US relative that lives in NJ.
COULD these tiny lipos also be an issue in in checked baggage, or in the Air Post system ?

Just want to be sure if coming back with someone fling, they go in cabin, and if not, the the safe way to get them.

There will be the 230mah and 90mah strobes in the order.
Thoughts ?

MAvic_South_Oz, thanks, but that store also ships locally,
Msingser, thank you.

These DJI Mavic Air Firehouse ARC light mounts allow Firehouse ARC or ARC || to be easily and securely attached to the front or rear arms of the DJI Mavic Air. The front and sides of the mount are open to ensure the LED is not blocked when the light is viewed from the side and to allow the light to be recharged without removing it. The mounts are 3D printed from PolyMax PLA (plastic). It has an impact strength of up to 9 times that of regular PLA and better overall mechanical properties than ABS. Each mount is sanded by hand to give it a clean/smooth finish and tested to ensure it fits properly.

For more details or to place an order, they are available here in my store.
I have the Firehouse ARC II 4 LED strobe, attached with 3M Dual Lock. My question:
will the strobe fit into your mount, WITHOUT removing the Dual Lock which is attached to my strobes?
I'd like to change my mounting method, without having to remove the DL from from the strobe each time.

Can the front mount be flipped so that the strobe can be pointed forward or aft?

I have PGYTECH leg extensions, where the forward extensions snap on to the "foot", and don't need to attach to the "arm".

I’m still weighing my options regarding strobes for my Mavic Air - I have Firehouse ARC II, 1 red, 1 white, and considering a green.

The mounts from msinger look very appealing, but I have found similar from
Aerial-Pixel - Vinyl Graphics, Apparel, 3D Printing.
Does anyone have experience with these? Both are 3D printed, attach to the arms, prices are a bit higher for the ones from msinger. I’m not familiar enough with 3D printer media to know the difference between the material characteristic.

My current thinking is to put red and green on the front arms facing forward, and a white on the left arm facing the rear. I currently use 3M Dual Lock (low profile) to attach white on top and red to the bottom of the battery. It works, though it’s a pain to have to move the red strobe from one battery to another. It would be nice to have a strobe on the bottom, facing down, instead one facing to the rear.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet