DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly over closed roads and police presence

One last thing, using your link I read through the rest of it. I see in 4d there's still an exception for commercial activity so it's not a total wash. I use the term "total" loosely. Glad I found this forum, these are good talks

Yup... If you're licensed by the state to use drones in the scope of your work, then it's ok, provided that work isn't specifically to surveille individuals (i.e. a private investigator).

(d) By a person or an entity engaged in a business or profession licensed by the state, or by an agent, employee, or contractor thereof, if the drone is used only to perform reasonable tasks within the scope of practice or activities permitted under such person’s or entity’s license. However, this exception does not apply to a profession in which the licensee’s authorized scope of practice includes obtaining information about the identity, habits, conduct, movements, whereabouts, affiliations, associations, transactions, reputation, or character of any society, person, or group of persons.​

Reactions: boxsterfahrer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverbobomalem