DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello all, Does dji charge your card after shipped right?

It's coming! It will be fast. Mine came in from Atlanta if your in the USA. You'll need to sign for it. They do a payment review or in other words hold to make sure your not using a stolen form of payment or charging back for credit cards. These things aren't exactly cheap. If FedEx tries to deliver. It will go to an office for pickup as a signature is needed (high value no surprise). I actually typed in the tracking on FedEx and requested it to be held on at my local fed ex office then went to retrieve it and realized it was a grand well spent [emoji6]. You'll get an email with tracking etc. Once it's in the mail DJI is quick to turn it around to you. Fast Delivery!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Woohoo! Let's hope that's the case...did a similar situation happen to you?

I ordered a Flymore from the Amazon DJI Official Store on Tuesday night 1/24, shipped Friday 1/27 from California. Got the email with FedEx tracking that night.

24 hours after shipping the temporary authorization is gone from my credit card account but the actual charge hasn't showed up yet. Go figure!

Consistency is certainly not a DJI hallmark.

I ordered a Flymore from the Amazon DJI Official Store on Tuesday night 1/24, shipped Friday 1/27 from California. Got the email with FedEx tracking that night.

24 hours after shipping the temporary authorization is gone from my credit card account but the actual charge hasn't showed up yet. Go figure!

Consistency is certainly not a DJI hallmark.
huh. well fingers crossed it ships next week! I haven't gotten any emails from DJI since the payment authorization email so who knows. it'll be worth the wait!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drxenon