DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello all, Does dji charge your card after shipped right?

island30322

Reactions
Dji charges after they ship right, I ordered mine one week ago when it said shipping within two weeks, didn't come this week but shal be next

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: recon1172
DJI has always charged my paypal account immediately after Order is processed.

They place an authorization on your card when you order which falls off after a few days and then they charge your card permanently about 2-3 days before your Mavic ships.

Okay sounds good thanks motley, I had the authorization then it dropped just like you said so should be getting charged any day now

Geez 2 days after I ordered, it says shipping in one week, so I got stuck in the shipping in 2 weeks one :( but w,Es it's already been more then a week now, so they should be shipping hopefully on Monday or tues

Geez 2 days after I ordered, it says shipping in one week, so I got stuck in the shipping in 2 weeks one :( but w,Es it's already been more then a week now, so they should be shipping hopefully on Monday or tues

Just be glad you will get it in 2 weeks, I had to wait just over 2 months :( It will be worth the wait though so hang in there.

When I ordered they charge my PayPal account about 3 days later. I waited 7 more days for that fourth dot and then gave up and bought one elsewhere. I then asked for a refund from DJI, the refund took several requests and about 3 days to process.

Ordered my fly more package on 1/11, my card had a pending charge on it at first but that went away after a day or so. Got the 4th "shipped" dot on 1/20 and received my fedex tracking number just now. My card was also charged just now. Set to arrive 1/23! Im in the USA

Sent from my SM-G935P using MavicPilots mobile app

They place an authorization on your card when you order which falls off after a few days and then they charge your card permanently about 2-3 days before your Mavic ships.

Right on my friend. Charged card 19th. Notified by Bank and showed charges on card. On 20th it's "pending" and Balance does not show on card. Hoping THIS will change quickly, but it IS the weekend. Ironic to hope my card gets Blasted!

For me they charged my card immediately and told me my Mavic would ship out with 5-7 business days. That being stated I am hoping I get a shipment notification next Wednesday which is when my card got charged.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

you guys were not around for the September early orders! They debited my $1000 in september the same day i ordered, and didnt receive mavic until mid November. That was a loooong wait with my money tied up not knowing when i would get it.

Reactions: SkeeterHarris
Well this is funny, so I mentioned earlier they hit my card for the $1299 Fly More when I first ordered. Then the money went back into my account Monday this past week.

Well my Mavic left the building via FedEx on Thursday but the money was still in my account. I woke up today to the $1299 being gone and a second charge of $38.97 as an international transaction fee! Anyone see one of those?

Well this is funny, so I mentioned earlier they hit my card for the $1299 Fly More when I first ordered. Then the money went back into my account Monday this past week.

Well my Mavic left the building via FedEx on Thursday but the money was still in my account. I woke up today to the $1299 being gone and a second charge of $38.97 as an international transaction fee! Anyone see one of those?

Did you use PayPal. PayPal charges 3% foreign transaction fees or something.

I ordered on the 21st direct from DJI (Fly More Combo), and it says payment confirmed and my card has been charged for the past week. Still on the third dot but just the other day on the DJI app store it at least changed from nothing to shipping service: FedEx. Not sure what that means...

I ordered on the 21st direct from DJI (Fly More Combo), and it says payment confirmed and my card has been charged for the past week. Still on the third dot but just the other day on the DJI app store it at least changed from nothing to shipping service: FedEx. Not sure what that means...

It's coming! It will be fast. Mine came in from Atlanta if your in the USA. You'll need to sign for it. They do a payment review or in other words hold to make sure your not using a stolen form of payment or charging back for credit cards. These things aren't exactly cheap. If FedEx tries to deliver. It will go to an office for pickup as a signature is needed (high value no surprise). I actually typed in the tracking on FedEx and requested it to be held on at my local fed ex office then went to retrieve it and realized it was a grand well spent [emoji6]. You'll get an email with tracking etc. Once it's in the mail DJI is quick to turn it around to you. Fast Delivery!

Last edited:
Ha that's funny! Thx

Must be Bank of America or Trump haha. Bought mine before his inauguration. Used Capital One Quicksilver. Some banks will charge if your sending money to an account that's foreign. Capital One did not. I only use Capital One, Wells Fargo, Citi and Chase. The bigger banks do better with crap like that. It's possible it was run as debt too. Best to use Visa or MasterCard lol. World Elite Master Card Citi. The Citi Double Cash. Forget trying to figure it out it'll take forever more than likely a crappy set up between DJI and Bank Of America. You'll be happy at $38 over lol

This isn't NerdWallet.com but I'm on there too. Get the cards from the big guys lol just don't use them for savings 1/10th of a percent a joke haha

God I have to edit the post again. Before someone says What????? Wells Fargo the Scammers. Lol Read between the lines all Banks do it. They got caught hard only difference. Paying fines to them is like paying taxes. They made money. Wells Fargo is the wealthiest bank in the country and arguably further. More assets than Chase and rated lease likely to fail which is why they submitted crap to the gov. As far as a plan to dismantle themselves in economic crisis because they would survive it hahaha. Truth. Enough said there good for checking and credit cards and obviously a mortgage since odds are they owned yours at one point. But they are conservative. So for credit I'd only recommend them if you have it lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: SkeeterHarris
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi