DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Arlington, Texas (and all parts of West Texas)!

jkmiller

Reactions
Hello,

New Mavic Air (Fly More Combo) owner here. I’ve had a Parrot Bebop for a few years but decided to move up to the Mavic a few months ago. I live in the DFW area (Arlington) and travel around Central & West Texas weekly for my job. I would welcome any recommendations for good places to fly.

I love how portable and compact the the Mavic kit is. I’ve only got about 10 hours of air time so far with the Mavic. I am an avid amateur photographer so I am looking forward to honing my aerial photo and cinematography skills. I am also an AMA member but don’t currently belong to any flying clubs.

I hope to meet some of y’all in the future.

Cheers,

Jeff

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello,

New Mavic Air (Fly More Combo) owner here. I’ve had a Parrot Bebop for a few years but decided to move up to the Mavic a few months ago. I live in the DFW area (Arlington) and travel around Central & West Texas weekly for my job. I would welcome any recommendations for good places to fly.

I love how portable and compact the the Mavic kit is. I’ve only got about 10 hours of air time so far with the Mavic. I am an avid amateur photographer so I am looking forward to honing my aerial photo and cinematography skills. I am also an AMA member but don’t currently belong to any flying clubs.

I hope to meet some of y’all in the future.

Cheers,

Jeff
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, I love mine, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet