DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Gent, Belgium!

Dr.Juliano

Reactions
Hello to you all. I'm very excited to put my hands on the Mavic, my first drone ever. I just got it 3 days ago. Looking forward to shoot a lot of videos of my kids and our trips.

We're leaving for Dubai in approximately 12 hours so I was hoping to shoot the video of the year but since regulations are so strict over there, I decided to leave the drone here since I'm afraid the drone won't make it back home. A real pity! On the other hand, 6.5h of flight time sure is enough to go through some Mavic-lecture.

657df0fdc4a7e745732cb7f59eacf384.jpg

First pic I ever took from above. Our lovely neighbourhood :)

Greetings!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Dr.Juliano
Hello @Dr.Juliano and welcome. I'm also new here and like you I also just got my Mavic three days ago.

I've been to your lovely city. My wife is from Antwerp and we go back to visit her family every other year. I'll have to research drone laws in Belgium. We were just over in July, and most likely won't return until 2018. So I have plenty of time.

Nice to meet you.
Jerry

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. If you’re new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Enjoy your stay! There's plenty of great info on the forums.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78