DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Paradise...A.K.A. Miami Fl

MakoJoe

Reactions
Ok, so I may have exaggerated a whole lot, but hello from South Florida. I own a Phantom 3 standard and the Mavic Pro!! MAVIC RULES...once you get your buttons in order.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .

Ok, so I may have exaggerated a whole lot, but hello from South Florida. I own a Phantom 3 standard and the Mavic Pro!! MAVIC RULES...once you get your buttons in order.
Howdy from Wyoming MakoJoe, welcome to the community, plenty of great folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: MakoJoe
MakoJoe I too am from this rainy paradise (Miami).

I'm over in Kendal but I'm surrounded by air traffic. (TMB, MIA, Homestead AFB, and various unpaved runways in the Redlands area...) Still looking for somewhere to fly in peace from all the rouge prop pilots flying low in this town.

Welcome to the community, I'll be sure to flash my LEDS if we cross paths.

MakoJoe I too am from this rainy paradise (Miami).

I'm over in Kendal but I'm surrounded by air traffic. (TMB, MIA, Homestead AFB, and various unpaved runways in the Redlands area...) Still looking for somewhere to fly in peace from all the rouge prop pilots flying low in this town.

Welcome to the community, I'll be sure to flash my LEDS if we cross paths.

Great to hear!

I am just outside the warning area of MIA in west Tamiami area! Lots of new warehouse constructions, will post some videos in the coming weeks. Miami has some great sunshine for some good Mavic shots. Kendall is a hard place to fly, but let's see when can cross paths!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78