DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi-Aerial Hood (better than hoodman) 50%off last day sale!

I ordered from their website the Hi-Aerial for my Ipad 2 last week with the 50% off, I ordered via their site (note: you have to submit the order and wait for payment instructions via Paypal), I have sent separate emails, and no response or acknowledgement what so ever, no payment instructions, NOTHING. Anyone else having these issues. I am wondering if they just do not want to honor the 50% off or ???

Hello, I handle all the orders for Hi-Aerial and I have replied in person to each customer. I have no unanswered emails in my inbox.
Try emailing me at [email protected] and I will be happy to honour the holiday price for you.
Mike

Mike,

I would be interested in purchasing one of these hoods if you would be willing to extend your discount.

Hi Lightsout....I have not received your email, I'll check my other folders. Alternatively give me your email address and I'll send you an email to which you can reply to.
Mike

Hi Lightsout....I have not received your email, I'll check my other folders. Alternatively give me your email address and I'll send you an email to which you can reply to.
Mike

I sent with my business account I just resent again with my gmail. Let me know if that worked

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi