DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do I get Pano's off the Mavic Pro?

FlyingAround

Reactions
How to get panos off mavic or tablet to share elsewhere. Like a copy for my pc or to upload to FB
I managed to get some to Skypixel using DJI app editor tool.

Last edited:
The easiest way is to pull the SD card from the quad and offload them onto your computer. I am not a FB user but I assume you could upload directly from your device also. The best quality data comes from the SD card, not the device.

I am playing with that now. The SD card has a new folder called Panorama. Inside it are all the Un-Stitched pics.
I am using ICE now to stitch them. I just thought since the DJI app was stitching them for me I could just get that copy.
Pano's uploaded to SkyPixel cannot be shared I learned.

Ok just tried stitching the new Sphere Pano in ICE.
Its a mess. The auto-stitched copy in the DJI app looks great.
No idea how to get that effect in ICE though.

If you have Photoshop there's an automated feature that works very well. I pull the files of the SD card and work them on my computer, directly using this method.

File > Automate > Photomerge: Select the type of pano you created or leave it on Auto which works well. Next, browse and add the photos in the Source File section. Click OK and let Photoshop do its thing.

2wdsy2d.png

Once it's done, crop the image to remove any empty areas then save and share.

Still looking for a solution. So far I have discovered the following

• I can send my pano's to SkyPixel successfully. But I cannot share them from there. Bad Gateway error.
  • I can use DJI app editor to "share" pano's to email.
  • Emailed panos all send correctly except the sphere. The sphere is mailed un-stitched in original format.
  • So far the ONLY place I can see a stitched sphere pano is skypixel
  • ICE will not stitch a sphere taken with Mavic Pro into anything that resembles a sphere.
  • I do not have photoshop but it look similar to ICE. Please try a sphere pano to see if it works.
  • The SD card contains a new folder with all the un-stiched images for each pano you shoot.
  • So far I cannot find any way to access DJI app library with my PC so I can just get the photos manually.
The ideal solution would be for DJI app to simply save the stitched photo to the SD card for easy retrieval.
I must be doing something stupid. Gotta be a easy way to get your pano pics.
Later today when it warms up I'll go out and try some more (will also try with Litchi)

Thanks for any help (again)

Reactions: Cbslagle
How to get panos off mavic or tablet to share elsewhere. Like a copy for my pc or to upload to FB
I managed to get some to Skypixel using DJI app editor tool.
I watched a video that explained you can view the pano in the GO4 app, at the bottom left is a little download icon to get it to your device.

ANyone find a solution? I can create a pano in the dji app on the phone but it's a rather small 1meg jpg. It looks nice but lacks size. Is there no dji app avail for a pc that enables you to load the raw files and have dji stitch it together?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IMWOOD