DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How i can save settings with mavic offline ?

Xblog

Reactions
Sorry for this stupid question, but how i can save settings with mavic offline ? it seems that all settings can't be adjust when Mavic is off (and controller ?) ? exact ?
So in fact, all setting must be re adjusted for each fly day ?

thanks !
& sorry for my english !

You should always adjust settings with everything switched on. Any settings you make will be retained after you switch the Mavic off.
If you want to change any settings, you can only do it next time you switch on.

Reactions: Xblog
No, you do not have to reset all of your settings for each flight, with the exception of the camera settings which you SHOULD change based upon the lighting, white balance, etc., the day you are flying.

To make any permanent settings changes to your equipment, your controller, phone or tablet running the DJI Go 4 App with your Mavic selected as the device, and the Mavic itself must all be turned on and operational. Any changes you make in the settings menus will remain after you select them unless you go through the same procedure and change them. And there are quite a lot of settings to go through using the GO 4 App..

Get to know the App as best as you can. And get to know the camera settings, too. If you change your camera settings daily based upon the current lighting conditions - ISO, shutter speed and exposure values - your photos and videos will look tremendously better. The hardware and other settings, however, do not have to be changed for each flight.

I hope this helps you out some. Congratulations on your Mavic and safe flying. Post some photos here from your part of the world when you get the chance. Always happy to see other people's
shots, scenery and approaches. Take care.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi