DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How's this Possible??

Interesting. I am aware that on certain forums they have found the option embedded in the MP to bypass the ceiling height set by DJI. There i also a 3rd party option that you can purchase which not only bypasses the restriction, but also disables/changes NFZ......

What app is that? I live in a no fly zone and can't even fly inside of my house. Lol

Stunning video! Thanks for sharing as hoping to get to San Diego next month to do the same. Any words of wisdom?
Appreciate the kind words - I really just spend a few minutes before I fly thinking about where I might launch from, what the best perspective might be. I look at google maps in 3d view for ideas, which has been quite helpful : Capture.JPG
And always go early - if you are rushed for a sunrise or sunset, you will forget the basics and not have time to think about a plan. I wish my editing was better (but I rushed through that!)

One giveaway is a quick calculation based on the time and the altitude. Works out to a climb rate of around 50m/s or 180kmh.. That would be more impressive than the height!

Reactions: hookalakupua
One giveaway is a quick calculation based on the time and the altitude. Works out to a climb rate of around 50m/s or 180kmh.. That would be more impressive than the height!
Exactly. And the method of altitude screen counter is clearly non-standard.

Good call! Sure glad there are some intelligent people on this forum! :)

Reactions: SeaComms
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007