DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I'm almost ready to pack my Mavic back to DJI for a refund

Thanks. I'll govern myself accordingly. The only thing that's crystal clear is that you believe that the photos of the Trump inauguration obviously show more people than Obama's 2009 inauguation. The logic is inextricably entwined.

This guy needs to quit taking adderall and get laid.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Strafe1
Try another USB cable. I've read that the DJI usb cable might by faulty. Sometimes it's the little things.

I hope you will be up and running on short notice.

Happy Flying
Brewsky

EXACTLY! You need to make sure you are using the proper cable. I think dJI recommends an OTG or On The Go cable. I had to play around with a bunch of cables and even eventually labeling a cable just for using the Assistant app on my Mac. Also, not sure if this is needed but Mac's need to install a special driver to allow the Mavic to talk together.

Ok, so I'm going to post my questions in this thread as it's more about firmware updates, checking, etc.

1 - I can see where to check the Mavic and controller firmware; is there something I'm missing to see the battery firmware version?

2 - I'm experiencing focus issues so DJI asked me to refresh firmware, etc
*The question - Assistant 2 only has the .0200 firmware version but my Mavic came with .0300.. I'm not prompted either by DJI Go or assistant 2 to update to .0300. Am I missing something there as well?

(Don't slap my hand too hard if I've missed this in a different thread.)

The program is 64 bit so you need to make sure your PC is also 64 bit. It's won't work with XP. You also need to unplug the USB cable on the top right of the controller and plug a micro USB cable there, the other end to your PC.
Has anyone managed to install the DJI assistant 2 on a windows xp system?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998