DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ItElite NanoSync Antenna Coming Soon!

I'd be much more interested to know whether it improves the penetration of the signal in noisy or obstructed areas. Flying at a moderate distance lower to the ground, where trees and other structures would otherwise cause signal fade/loss is far more interesting than going a distance that the stock battery cannot support.

I'm with you on that, all the videos on it are all in a very flat and clear place. I wanna see it work in the woods and in places with high wifi traffic.

I'm with you on that, all the videos on it are all in a very flat and clear place. I wanna see it work in the woods and in places with high wifi traffic.

I can comment on this personally now that my setup is working. I'll be doing some tests in the next few days to demonstrate the improved penetration this setup offers over stock. The results are night and day, the nanosync setup allows me to fly over heavily congested wi-fi areas with little to now interference where historically I could go maybe 300-500 meters before my signal would start to suffer considerably.

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
I can comment on this personally now that my setup is working. I'll be doing some tests in the next few days to demonstrate the improved penetration this setup offers over stock. The results are night and day, the nanosync setup allows me to fly over heavily congested wi-fi areas with little to now interference where historically I could go maybe 300-500 meters before my signal would start to suffer considerably.

Well to all those that said there's no "proof"... I guess this wraps that comment up.

Did it fry your remote?

No, never fried the remote. I reverted the one that people were saying I may have fried, back to stock and it worked perfect. This is what made me think that the cables internally were faulty. It turns out the guys received a bad batch of cables and the replacement cables did the trick.

The proof is undeniable, this modification is well worth the money. Tied up today and the weather is not ideal for long range flying so the tests will have to wait a day or two. I will post videos up once ready.

Reactions: Kaspers1
should be called a "range reducer"!!

Oh really?
e5ac6606d0b3f337726b6cba8a7bb51b.jpg

a76e67e242c07cd931d4a80e4ce1bc52.jpg

Reactions: ZALEXANDERK
Gear-Nut: Any update on range extension and signal strength vs. stock?

Unfortunately my experience mirrored this exactly. I received two of the same short antenna cables. And I think I did damage to "left" antenna and/or controller trying to get it connected - after getting it hooked up, took it out, couldn't get further than 500ft w/ the radio signal (which seems to be connected to the left antenna). The video signal, right antenna, was strong with no bars dropped.

I reached out to support and they said they now send only "long" antenna cables and this was mistake. They sent me a replacement antenna kit, and after taking the controller apart - again - and putting the long antenna cable for the left it seemed to help, slightly, was able to get out max 1500ft before the radio signal dropped completely.

I will say support is great (Jake @Maxx UAV). He even sent me a replacement Nano to see if that would fix the problem, and sadly got the same results. I should of just stuck with stock.

-Kevin

I purchased it from drone-antennas

I was not going to say anything initially but I may as well disclose the other issue that I had with the kit I bought. There are two cables that are included that are included for the installation inside the mavic controller. I received two of the same cables (two rights) which resulted in me not being able to connect my left cable. That sucked but the guys at the itelitedbs website were really punctual in getting the proper cable mailed out to me (overnight) free of charge.

The customer support and build quality of this setup are both really great. The performance at this point is dismal.

Last edited:
Unfortunately my experience mirrored this exactly. I received two of the same short antenna cables. And I think I did damage to "left" antenna and/or controller trying to get it connected - after getting it hooked up, took it out, couldn't get further than 500ft w/ the radio signal (which seems to be connected to the left antenna). The video signal, right antenna, was strong with no bars dropped.

I reached out to support and they said they now send only "long" antenna cables and this was mistake. They sent me a replacement antenna kit, and after taking the controller apart - again - and putting the long antenna cable for the left it seemed to help, slightly, was able to get out max 1500ft before the radio signal dropped completely.

I will say support is great (Jake @Maxx UAV). He even sent me a replacement Nano to see if that would fix the problem, and sadly got the same results. I should of just stuck with stock.

-Kevin

Hold your horses! I can only remembering that both cabels was the same length :(
Still am kicking 2000m ( never gone more ) in the City

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d