DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK Orders

I ordered standard with an extra battery on the 4th october so I really wouldn't get your hopes up :( I need the mavic for a project early january so I'll cancel too if not received by then - will probably get a P4 or something instead
Ordered on the 9th of October!!
They've really missed out on a good chance to engage with us as customers. I just want the portability it offers!!! **** you DJI and your awesome drone with uncertain shipping quantities!!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Will Vardy
Still nothing here I went in today and got thesame thing about orders before Christmas blah blah...
I ordered mine on the 2nd, mavic only and spare battery.
It's only about 2 weeks to Christmas. I am going to the Lake District next week and definitely need it before then else this will really suck!

The reality is now is that they have told everyone that ordered in October that they would get it before Christmas. This is not going to happen.

That's everyone from around the 2nd of October to the end of the month. So unless they get in a massive batch this week, it's no Mavic for Christmas for most of us.

My honest opinion is a few people who ordered around 2/3rd of October might still be lucky. It's now too late for every one else. It's too close to Christmas.

Either way, I'm DONE. I'm cancelling and after Christmas I'll order the new phantom and wait for the Mavic 2.

Very very odd how their orders are being processed. So many inconsistencies!!! Makes me want to scream!!! I hope for my 9/10 order

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I got just dispatching email around 19:00 for the fly more package. The parcel will be delivered tomorrow.

Looks like Jessops are more up to date with their fly more packages then.

The wait is just ridiculous. Specially when DJI is offering the P4 Pro on a 2-3 business day delivery. On their own website. Even received an email from DJI asking me if I wanted a P4 Pro before Christmas. How about getting your mavic out to all the customers that have been waiting for months now. I did the same mistake of believing Jessops and I quote "DJI will provide stock to all retailers before fulfilling their own orders. We are the biggest DJI dealer in the UK" and this resulted in me cancelling the order I placed with DJI on the 1st of October.

Ordered the mavic with Jessops on the 8th. Was hoping to take it with me on holiday at the end if this month. Never again am I buying something from Jessops. The customer service is shocking and they don't even have the decency to keep their customers informed. And why can't they just tell us where we are in the que....

I was 4/10 10.42 so it looks like there are more fly mores going out than single units. Makes sense commercially I guess

HeliGuy confirmed this was the case for them too - way more Fly Mores ordered and available than the Fly Less. Or for those still waiting the "Fly someday in the future package".

Reactions: magsta
Can I ask if the ones recieved theirs paid in full or used the 0% finance? Can be factor too, I guess...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vlad_Zherikhov