DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK Orders

Can I ask if the ones recieved theirs paid in full or used the 0% finance? Can be factor too, I guess...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I took the Interest Free option. Ordered the Combo on the 29th September, received on the 5th November.

It would make no difference as Jessops get the money from them as soon as they ship, just the same as from your card pretty much.

Can I ask if the ones recieved theirs paid in full or used the 0% finance? Can be factor too, I guess...

Doesn't make an ounce of difference ....its arguable that if interest was being charged on the loan amount that jessops would earn a kick back from the finance company ontop of the sale price..i.e more money.

It's zero % interest Fido. They get full payment from either method on dispatch though I think so I don't see it making any difference.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Ok that's cool... Its so frustrating especially seeing some from the States get theirs quicker... I ordered 16th Oct and I went to Iceland in November without it. In January, Im going to the Philippines and getting hopeless if I will receive it before that...

I need mine for a project for my final year. Thought 3 months until I have to start the practical part would be more than enough but nope. DJI f**ked me hard on this one.

Get the P4P if you can afford the extra outlay. Readily available.

The P4P looks great - excellent camera. But the main attraction for me with the Mavic is the portability with a decent camera.

The P4P is even heavier than my P3P - which often gets left behind due to the size and weight.

When I go hiking I look at my P3P and think - "Can I be arsed? Will I really see something amazing enough to justify the hassle and back pain?"
And mostly I can't justify it.

But the Mavic is a fraction of the weight - I can see me using that much more frequently.

But if you only ever fly from near your car the P4P is probably a better option than the Mavic.

I've just called them again, I give Jessops a weekly call to hear what they have to say. Same BS answer every time. It's 11 days till Christmas!! Cannot believe how delayed it is. DJI have really messed up with this one. On the plus side, Apple Store UK has propellers in stock, just ordered a pair.

Reactions: thefrisbee995
The P4P looks great - excellent camera. But the main attraction for me with the Mavic is the portability with a decent camera.

The P4P is even heavier than my P3P - which often gets left behind due to the size and weight.

When I go hiking I look at my P3P and think - "Can I be arsed? Will I really see something amazing enough to justify the hassle and back pain?"
And mostly I can't justify it.

But the Mavic is a fraction of the weight - I can see me using that much more frequently.

But if you only ever fly from near your car the P4P is probably a better option than the Mavic.
I agree completely, I should have quoted the previous post as my reply was directed towards that.

I need mine for a project for my final year. Thought 3 months until I have to start the practical part would be more than enough but nope. DJI f**ked me hard on this one.

What would you have done if the Mavic did not exist? Hopefully there is an alternate route you can take.

What would you have done if the Mavic did not exist? Hopefully there is an alternate route you can take.
I would have gone down to the model shop and bought a P3P or P4. Seeing as though I could still do that, I am going to leave it another week or 2 before cancelling as I would rather have not wasted the wait. It's annoying because (this is the main point-) it should have been delivered months ago and I could have started the practical stage earlier and also I used to own a P3P ages ago before having it cut out and come crashing down so I thought that the mavic would be great after the project.

I would have gone down to the model shop and bought a P3P or P4. Seeing as though I could still do that, I am going to leave it another week or 2 before cancelling as I would rather have not wasted the wait. It's annoying because (this is the main point-) it should have been delivered months ago and I could have started the practical stage earlier and also I used to own a P3P ages ago before having it cut out and come crashing down so I thought that the mavic would be great after the project.
Feel for you mate! Hold out as long as possible, it is worth the wait! :)

Definitely worth the wait !!!!

I doubt many will be getting them now before christmas. I was told I would get a phonecall from a manager discussing my order yesterday. didnt get any call. Emailed them yesterday to explain yet again Im leaving for christmas till the 17th january and to discuss a different delivery address if it happens to arrive.

All I got was that BS copy and paste email they send everyone. So unhelpful. So tired of calling them. As much as I blame DJI jessops has failed in at least communicating with its customers. As it is now Americans are now picking up there second Mavics they have ordered while the UK has been completly shafted.

Reactions: Watty
I doubt many will be getting them now before christmas. I was told I would get a phonecall from a manager discussing my order yesterday. didnt get any call. Emailed them yesterday to explain yet again Im leaving for christmas till the 17th january and to discuss a different delivery address if it happens to arrive.

All I got was that BS copy and paste email they send everyone. So unhelpful. So tired of calling them. As much as I blame DJI jessops has failed in at least communicating with its customers. As it is now Americans are now picking up there second Mavics they have ordered while the UK has been completly shafted.

I will never buy anything from them again!! Their customer service is shocking!!

Got my spare props that I ordered yesterday from the Apple store!!
I didn't realise how tiny they are!!
Jessops man!!! Hurry the hell up!!!
I need my drone!!!

Jessops on the phone today said it's very unlikely I will get it for Christmas :( was told new date is after 17th January. said they were still trying to clear orders from the beginning of October. So That's over a 3 month wait for me then, a quarter of a year for delivery......

I don't even want the **** thing anymore. Got such a negative experience trying to get it.

Ordered 8th Oct.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead