DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK Orders

So, first week of January now - probably being a bit too ambitious but has any had any news on their orders?

I still haven't had anything but i'm inclined to give Jessops a call to find out. Probably going to be the same generic b*****t
Nothing as yet. I'm on exercise this weekend and was really hoping to use it to film some drills. Off to Thailand at the end of Feb, please let it be here by then.........

I was hoping for a call yesterday but nothing again!!! I can see this going on for weeks :( it would be nice for them to give you a message and let you know what's going on!!! The annoying thing is I probably could go to maplin and buy one right now!!! But I'm committed to the 0% finance deal with this joke of a company we call jessops.:mad:

Reactions: BigRhino
I'm going to Thailand in the 19th Jan, it's the main reason I'm getting this drone.

I'm going to Thailand in the 19th Jan, it's the main reason I'm getting this drone.

Then you need to call Maplins today as it is looking like they are getting a delivery on Friday ....

Jessops is a joke, DJI are now delivering the mavic in 7 to 10 days on their official website,

Jessops is absolutely useless, lies after lies

upload_2017-1-4_15-30-54.png

Reactions: Lee Preston
That's p**t me off even more:mad: everyone who ordered October November should have there mavics now!!!!!!!!!

There really is not much they can do if DJI are not shipping drones to them ..... sending out an email to everyone everyday saying still no drones we are really sorry does not help at all.

if you are really desperate to get your hands on one give Maplins a call you might be in luck.....

Jessops say "none are coming in this week" but who knows if that is accuate or not.

Jessops are doing something wrong, its doesn’t make sense that they still haven’t shipped out orders placed on the 6th of October, I placed my order on the 13th of October, they either haven’t placed the orders on time with DJI or haven’t paid them on time, the fact that they are delivering 4 or 5 mavics a week is ridiculous. I was chatting to someone in DJI SUPPORT TEAM and he told me that if Jessops have placed the order with them by November 3rd you should have received it by now, so something fishy is going on with Jessops, and the fact that they keep saying “ we cannot give an update on your mavic order” is BS. Dji are now delivering in 7 working days. This means if Jessops place the order today, they should receive it by next week, I suggest we all call Jessops and ask for a proper answer and update and inform them that DJI are now delivering in 7 days

Reactions: Lee Preston
I suspect the relationship jessops has with dji is the key - for a company that has gone bust not so long ago they may be on a tight leash credit wise and many of the people who are waiting on orders (like myself) went for the 0% finance deal which would mean Jessops would only get the money after shipping. Methinks the fact the dollar rate has pushed up the price from the £999 that a lot of the outstanding orders are legally obliged to pay means they might not be that bothered if we get fed up and cancel....waiting to be proved wrong of course!

Reactions: k3vnnyork
I spoke to the UK DJI rep today in an RC shop just by coincidence . Now he said maplins are not buying through dji uk they are going direct . He didn't beleive me about maplins till I showed him my email from them and I could see he was annoyed . I would suspect he will be talking to dji about it . He said to me what's the point having a dji uk department and this happening .

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

I spoke to the UK DJI rep today in an RC shop just by coincidence . Now he said maplins are not buying through dji uk they are going direct . He didn't beleive me about maplins till I showed him my email from them and I could see he was annoyed . I would suspect he will be talking to dji about it . He said to me what's the point having a dji uk department and this happening .

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

You are right: "whats the point of having a UK DJI department"..

If the struggling retailers are going through the local UK rep, and the UK rep is unaware that Maplins are able to deliver, then he and the retailers are as useless as each other.

I took alittle time to send an email to the head of jessops this morning - was polite and merely pointing what we already know.
I also pointed him towards this thread. Will it help?! No idea, but I don't see it can hurt.

My replacement drone from DJI support is on its way to me after i sent the faulty one back two days ago, i receive that on monday!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N