DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Learn to fly so we all don't get in trouble

R24fran

Reactions
First of all I want to say that I am super happy to be apart of such a group! Looking forward to seeing where we all go with this stuff.

I just want to reiterate how important it is for all of us to learn how to fly properly. Some of us make money with these things and it would be awful to have to privilege pulled from us. I understand the mavic is incredible and super easy to fly but what I am seeing is if GPS goes down and you are forced to fly ATTI mode, 9/10 people are losing their equipment. It should be no different if you are actually decent at flying. As a matter of fact, you should be able to handle any bird in any mode at any time if you hold your Part 107... that is part of being a pilot. If you have any questions about learning please feel free to ask. Don't just send your equipment out 3 miles and hope it comes back to you when you push a button. Like I said, for some of us, this is not a game and these are not toys. Learn how to operate them and don't ruin this for us, please.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

First of all I want to say that I am super happy to be apart of such a group! Looking forward to seeing where we all go with this stuff.

I just want to reiterate how important it is for all of us to learn how to fly properly. Some of us make money with these things and it would be awful to have to privilege pulled from us. I understand the mavic is incredible and super easy to fly but what I am seeing is if GPS goes down and you are forced to fly ATTI mode, 9/10 people are losing their equipment. It should be no different if you are actually decent at flying. As a matter of fact, you should be able to handle any bird in any mode at any time if you hold your Part 107... that is part of being a pilot. If you have any questions about learning please feel free to ask. Don't just send your equipment out 3 miles and hope it comes back to you when you push a button. Like I said, for some of us, this is not a game and these are not toys. Learn how to operate them and don't ruin this for us, please.
Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Well we really appreciate the lecture. We are gonna work real hard and I sure hope we don't let you down.

Welcome to the forum, you will learn fast that posting threads about being a responsible pilot will mostly just get you a bunch of Sarcastic comments, seems like that's how they roll around here more and more.

Reactions: skypros
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livewire