DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

London Ontario

Anyone from london know any safe places around or near london to fly my mavic? I'm scared especially with these new laws that our beloved transport Canada gave us
I have a few places to go. Willing to meet up when the weather is better.

That would be a great spot to stretch my mavic's propellers but sadly I am waiting until Wednesday to receive my drone. Had to fix some stuff. I will check it out

Anyone been out to fly this weekend where did you go ?

Hope y'all get out on this beautiful day and capture some sky time. I think I am going to cruise out towards Lake Huron or the St Clair River . Have a fun and safe flight

Reactions: 13lade12unner
Ended up at Rock Glen Falls in Arkona . To much wind turbulence and heavy water mist prevented me from getting a nice video or pictures. Still had a great time !

Attachments

• DJI_0039.JPG
    DJI_0039.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 60
  • DJI_0048.JPG
    DJI_0048.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 52
I received my Mavic in 3 days directly from DJI (shipped from Georgia). I am in Brantford ON so looking forward to meeting up at some point.

Anyone willing to teamup to find places in London ont to fly your mavic pro? I am available on every other weekend. I am a newbie and willing to learn.

Anyone willing to teamup to find places in London ont to fly your mavic pro? I am available on every other weekend. I am a newbie and willing to learn.
I would be interested. There are at least a couple members on this forum from the London area. Me and CanadianMavicMan have been flying together at a few different locations in south west London.
Do you have any locations that you currently fly at?

i have been currently flying around the london area in different places that I can, as long as it is not an obstruction to anything. I got to fly it in the Pinery Day trip beach Area, goderich beach, Kiwanis park, a couple of beach places in Sarnia, as well as some " farmlands" in the outskirts of London. I have been flying my drone "insconspicously" for sometime now, been lucky so far. I have also gone in the "Philippines" where i did my first flight with the mavic. We should meet up and learn from each other.

London ,eh- I;m a couple hours from you, N.W, of Toronto, I may be coming down your way for work, a site visit for a day or so, I may bring the P3A or Mav with me, well, Mav for sure!
Funny- My son just took a picture of me with the phantom back pack with caption- "drones, 2 years ago" & then with caption- "drones 2 years later" with the Mavic pro slung over my shoulder in the fly more bag, u can hardly see the Mavic " purse"

hello everyone im a new mavic pilot from thamesford ontario just outside of london cant wait to start flying this thing. owned helicopters planes and rc cars now i have a drone

hello everyone im a new mavic pilot from thamesford ontario just outside of london cant wait to start flying this thing. owned helicopters planes and rc cars now i have a drone
Welcome to the Mavic Pilots forum, and congrats on your new Mavic.
Do you have any good flying locations in your area to share?

I live in London and have owned various DJI drones from phantoms to mavic to spark ... imo mavic is the best !!! Welcome to the mavic world !

hello london area mavic owners , am west of london have 200 acres near strathroy , lotsa fly time round here and no body bothers me, pilots welcome , also phantom 3 s ,

@13lade12unner
I too live in Summerside in London. My alpine white Mavic arrives on Monday. I have been flying phantom 2 and 3’s for years. But can’t wait for Mavic to arrive.

Last edited:
hello london area mavic owners , am west of london have 200 acres near strathroy , lotsa fly time round here and no body bothers me, pilots welcome , also phantom 3 s ,

I am always interested in checking out new flying locations. I have the Mavic Pro and also Inspire 1 drones. Let me know next time you are heading out to fly and maybe I can join you.
Thanks.
Brian

Reactions: The UNDERTAKER
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan