DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

London Ontario

There are a few Phantom pilots from the London area that I have met through the forums. I currently have an Inspire 1, and am awaiting delivery of a Mavic Pro.
I am located in southwest London (Lambeth area).

Reactions: wheels
I'm from Watford, 40 min west of London. Just got my mavic and first time drone owner. Where did you guys get your mavic? I walked into AVF hobbies on dundas and sure enough he had a fly more mavic on the shelf. Who knew...lol

I'm from Watford, 40 min west of London. Just got my mavic and first time drone owner. Where did you guys get your mavic? I walked into AVF hobbies on dundas and sure enough he had a fly more mavic on the shelf. Who knew...lol

I can't believe you found one at AVF...sheesh. I have had a Best Buy back order since mid November and it still has not shipped. Finally ordered direct from DJI at beginning of January, and it looks like it may have shipped today.

Did AVF have any other Mavic accessories or batteries?

I can't believe you found one at AVF...sheesh. I have had a Best Buy back order since mid November and it still has not shipped. Finally ordered direct from DJI at beginning of January, and it looks like it may have shipped today.

Did AVF have any other Mavic accessories or batteries?
Yes I was surprised also, I stopped in the store as a long shot. I couldn't even pre order one from Best buy or Staples. I didn't ask if he had any accessories, however sometimes nice to deal with the small shops vs the box stores. I will likely ask them first if I need any accessories in the future.

Reactions: tangy07
I ordered from Best Buy in Newfoundland in October. Was supposed to ship on Nov 23rd, then Dec 31st, then Jan 15th and now they can't give me any info on shipping.

I ordered from Best Buy in Newfoundland in October. Was supposed to ship on Nov 23rd, then Dec 31st, then Jan 15th and now they can't give me any info on shipping.
That's frustrating eh! It just makes us want it all the more. There was a short period after christmas that bestbuy.ca was showing pre-orders available on the mavic and fly more package. I predict ordered the fly more but then got an email there was an issue with the transaction. The next day I called to get it straightened out but now they were no longer available.. frustrating to say the least. I could've waited because it winter here and I was researching etc but this one at AVF was in Stock so I scooped it up. Been reading the manuals, watching videos and reading threads on MavicPilots etc... hopefully this weekend I'll take it up on its maiden flight[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using MavicPilots mobile app

You got yours in 9 days from DJI? Are you in London? I'm trying to determine if my DJI order will come with customs charges, taxes, etc.

You got yours in 9 days from DJI? Are you in London? I'm trying to determine if my DJI order will come with customs charges, taxes, etc.
If you ordered direct from DJI Store, there will be no additional charges upon delivery.

Reactions: wheels
Looking for fellow pilots In the London Ontario area

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
I'm in west London and I have a dji mavic pro. I also have been sponsored by www.dronelabs.ca.
The owner has sent me many accessories to give away for your feed back. If you buy anything from Dronelabs, just mention my name "Brandon". Would love to meet up when the weather is better.
Congrats to all of you new mavic owners.

You pay no tax or anything for customs. Remember it's in US funds, so what ever the exchange rate is
ab63a4a3ebe9c7a1723c6dfd68bbd70e.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78