DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost drone any ideas of Serial # Model # Password?

You could post them a fresh charged battery and your controller and see if it will spool up?

Is everyone who tries to help you a troll when you don't like the answer?
Not at all. Assuming that "I don't want my drone back" is not a productive piece of advise to assume in a forum atmosphere. Just my opinion. You can agree to disagree.

Not at all. Assuming that "I don't want my drone back" is not a productive piece of advise to assume in a forum atmosphere. Just my opinion. You can agree to disagree.
It's quite productive for other users to consider for their own dronesand learn from your incident even if you don't.

Ok- the safe assumption probably is that you don’t want it to be easy for you to get it back then...

All good...

Hopefully you will be reunited soon...

Reactions: Meta4
Thanks for the SN! Thanks for the help guys! I contacted the party that found the drone with the Serial # and it was a match! That location is only used by a handful of backcountry skiers, "less than 20 a year." If you look at the flight log I was given some coordinates, it was actually not too far off, when I asked the party where they located it. I went back and looked a few days after the crash, we had fresh snow and it's about 10 mile climb, with it being dark a lot that time of year you don't have much time for a search.

The drone spent 2 months in the snow, the party says it looks good and nothing is broken. We will see later in the week if it actually works. Thanks again for your help!

If you have the coordinates where it was found I'd be interested to compare them with the flight record.

So I lost my drone a few months ago, through a Facebook Group a hiker said they have located a drone near where I crashed it. It could be a possible match, in contact with the person right now, however I recycled the box. Should of saved it but I move so much I got rid of it.

No need to hound me on tossing the box. I did purchase the Mavic Platinum online through DJI. I've logged in and can see my Order # and my purchase. I'm sure I could call them and they could locate the serial number?

I can't find online the Model # of a Platinum Mavic, I'm sure someone has this?

Password is different per drone?

Obviously serial number is different per drone, is the only option is to call DJI and get this info?

Thanks in advance for your help! Hopefully it's mine!
Don't worry too much about it but def bring a battery and your controller. It will link right up to your bird. Since this one was found near an area where you crashed the odds are pretty good that its yours. I hope it is, good luck and keep us posted

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu