DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost My drone flying over water

DJ ELO

Reactions
Flying over water. and started to hover and wouldn't return but went down in the sea. Any hope getting a replacement>

Only way you'd have a chance at getting a replacement is if you recovered your old drone.

Flying over water. and started to hover and wouldn't return but went down in the sea. Any hope getting a replacement>

Did you have lost signal set to Return to Home or did you have it set to Hover. Also Land is an option. Obviously over water Hover and Land are not good options.

Did you have lost signal set to Return to Home or did you have it set to Hover. Also Land is an option. Obviously over water Hover and Land are not good options.
Thanks. I am a new flyer. Had it for one month. Didn't change no setting. Perhaps lost signal but didn't fly far. I hope they will send me replacement

Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here. If you'd like other people to review and comment on your flight log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.

That's why, IMHO, its best to have insurance as opposed to DJI refresh. My SF policy will cover full replacement if this happens. I don't need to return the drone to DJI.

Just my 2 cents

Reactions: Partizans
That's why, IMHO, its best to have insurance as opposed to DJI refresh. My SF policy will cover full replacement if this happens. I don't need to return the drone to DJI.

Just my 2 cents

I'm going to have to call SF and see what I need to make sure I'm covered. All of my policies are with them.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter