DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Memory Card Capacity

akniering

Reactions
Hi All,

What is the memory card capacity for the Mavic 2 Pro? I still haven't gotten mine yet but was just going to order a card and wasn't sure what the max capacity was.

Appreciate it!

The specs show 128 GB as the max.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
You can download the manual DJI posted a few days ago here.

I'm still trying to figure out how large of a SD card I want. I like the idea of multiple smaller cards but don't have a clue how much space 4k video eats. Anyone have a rough idea of how much 4k video will fit on, say, a 32GB card?

I'm still trying to figure out how large of a SD card I want. I like the idea of multiple smaller cards but don't have a clue how much space 4k video eats. Anyone have a rough idea of how much 4k video will fit on, say, a 32GB card?
On my Mavic 1 Pro :confused:, the videos are approximately 430MB per minute.

According to page 63 of the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom User Manual the Supported SD Cards is "Supporting Micro SD with capacity up to 128 GB and R/W speed up to UHS-I Speed Grade 3"

I have a question, I searched for UHS-1 Speed Grade 3 and didn's see anything for Speed Grade 3.

What is speed grade 3

I ordered a UHS-3, in research it seemed to be faster than UHS-1

There are a LOT of SD cards out there that dont work with the thing.

There are a LOT of SD cards out there that dont work with the thing.

Yep, that is why they spec the type of card that is needed. I have purchased an expensive device and I am not going to skimp on an SD card and put in a lesser speck card from a non name brand manufacturer. My $0.02
I have copied the spec from the User Guide for those that may not have seen it.
S-D card speed.jpg

Its not just no-name.
Example Sandisk Extreme plus doesnt work and pro does despite both on paper meeting requirements.

Reactions: MGVision
Its not just no-name.
Example Sandisk Extreme plus doesnt work and pro does despite both on paper meeting requirements.
I'm using a 64GB Extreme Plus and it seems to work well with the 4K videos for me.

Reactions: dtp
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet