DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro deliveries to Europe

Got mine on Friday. Can't believe the batteries cost £105 a pop! This thing is HEAVIER than my mav1.

Mine did get shipped last night from HK, should arrive today in Zurich and then out for delivery tomorrow. So in my case they do work weekends?

Likely the delay is customs. They have a backlog of pallets to get through in the UK.
It maybe lower demand and sent as a single package with you which is faster.
UK customs, when they bother working at all, do it mainly on weekdays. With copious tea breaks!

Reactions: tobygg
I emailed DHL asking just in case (and forgot it was Sunday), From what i gather it could randomly appear at any time so tomorrow isn't impossible.
Then again, if there are customs delays who knows.

Out of interest, when did you order?

Ordered on announcement day about 7pm, so yeah I share your pain about the wait. From what I've read between the lines it was due to the Fly More as I think they ran low

Ordered on announcement day about 7pm, so yeah I share your pain about the wait. From what I've read between the lines it was due to the Fly More as I think they ran low

Similar time to me then. It would appear fly more caused some delay but DJI outright prioritised US shipping over europe.

DHL order tracking is bizzare! This may help a few people.

If I click on the track order link presented by the DJI app I only see 3 steps in the DHL tracking website, last step is “departing Shenzhen” - however if I click on the track order link within the DJI order shipped email I get much more detail including estimated delivery date!!

This may help explain some the tracking differences people are seeing with DHL.

Got mine on Friday. Can't believe the batteries cost £105 a pop! This thing is HEAVIER than my mav1.
They are higher voltage so a new type of battery so more expensive. The flight time is a bit longer so 4 of the new batteries will be around the same time as 5 Mavic ones so will nor as bad as it seems.

Nope. A lot of them has listed the Mavic 2 on Prisjakt but none of them have a confirmed delivery date.
Guess Sweden isn't a priority market for DJI. That's why I ordered directley from DJI.
I ordered the Mavic 2 Pro through Apple and received this past Friday. It's an amazing aircraft!

I ordered the Mavic 2 Pro through Apple and received this past Friday. It's an amazing aircraft!
This is ridiculous, I ordered through DJI, as I thought that they would ship from regional ware houses. Still Shenzen, still no updates for 6 days now. Should have gone with apple as well or any other distributor...

I'd rather eat my own eyeballs that pay a penny to apple but yes, other resellers have them already. I could have ordered off DigitelRev 6 days ago, had the drone 4 days ago AND saved £100...

FlyMore seems to be less in stock though.

It's the first time ive ordered direct with DJI for a big purchase and suspect it's the last.

If it’s on a Pallett you might not get an update until later on and still might possibly get it the same day. Keep refreshing that page :)
Starting to doubt, as people who had the 'shenzen departed facility' status displayed on august 29th or 30th already have their drones or at least have various processing steps displayed. Mine was shipped August 28th, still 'departed facility shenzen'...gonna contact dhl now.

DHL says they have no clue where the pallet or the packages (August 28th, 23:10) are. The items left Shenzen but then...no clue. 'Please contact the distributor'
DJI says DHL is running low on capacities - well, sure...
So wait and see...

No update on mine at all either. DHL want details like dimensions of parcel and weight to investigate. Which obviously i dont know.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15