DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air crash

I purchased a M2Z three weeks ago and on its second flight, the voltage dropped from 65% to 10%, an alarm sounded and an on screen warning displayed and then the voltage jumped back above 60% after I panicked. The log showed absolutely nothing. ?. I am now flying with guarded caution. I reported this in this forum.

It's not possible for an event that caused a screen warning not to have been recorded in the flight logs. The warnings themselves are recorded.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Yesterday I was flying my mavic air and suddenly went from 56 % battery to 0. Last spotted in a very swampy area? Anyone ever experience an issue with the battery doing something similar?
I had the same thing happen to me. It was new and they replaced it under warranty. There was a firmware update after that to fix the problem, but the new Air did almost the Same thing and they said it was wind although it was calm that day so I’m out my drone.

So unfortunately my 1 yr warranty has expired so DJI says regardless what the issue was the will not cover anything.
I am in a similar argument or discussion with DJI now about two swollen batteries. Their 12 month limit for replacement of batteries is illegal under Australian consumer law.

Possible, perhaps, but not too likely. The MA has safe latches, and if you fail to adequately seat them, the bird just won't fly. Battery drop-outs are pretty rare with the MA on that account.
Almost impossible.... The chances of both latches failing at the same time has got to be astronomical. Mine has not let me takeoff a handful of times because one of the latches isn't fully seated.

Reactions: Shon
You get 12 months? We only get 6.
As stated even 12 months does not align with Australian consumer law. DJI have told me to send them in to the Aus service centre and wait for free replacements or an invoice to pay for replacements.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre