DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Ordered with Jessops on the 9th, Mavic pro and ordered an extra battery with Heliguy the same day, both of them have no clue when they getting the shipment. I think it's awful how little they know or pretend to not know. Never known anything like it. So impatient.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Ordered with Jessops on the 9th, Mavic pro and ordered an extra battery with Heliguy the same day, both of them have no clue when they getting the shipment. I think it's awful how little they know or pretend to not know. Never known anything like it. So impatient.

Haha just spoke to Jessops. They really have no clue what is going on. I'm now getting a date of before Christmas!!! Seriously?!??

I WIN !!!
Another template from Amazon :(
Regarding the disapointment i showed to Amazon, it was naturelly useless.
Of course it's not their fault. DJI is cheting everybody all over the world.
They sold some products distributed strategically to make us believe they where in full control, but they are not.
What happened?
I really dont know.
Nobody knows, and they are not going to tell.
They create a distraction and sold some slices to the happy ones to pretend they have the whole cake....
Lying is almost normal these days.
-----------------------------------------
upload_2016-11-1_10-45-19.png
-----------------------------------------

Last edited:
heliguy has just changed their date...............

MAVIC PRO COMBO
Code: mavic-pro-combo
  • £1,249.00
  • Secure yours with a deposit of £125.00
  • (FREE UK Delivery On Orders Over £99 )

In stock in 14 days. Stock Date: 15-11-2016

From here, all it seems is that DJI told a new lie...
If i would believe in a date perhaps i'll considerer apple store date.
6 to 8 weeks...

So before christmas you think???

Should we open a 'book' on this?

Next time DJI™ use lube!!

For those who already have the Combo: I'm urgently looking for 1 or 2 extra batteries. I would provide a prepaid label for pick-up or deposit.
Please PM if interested!

I think he sums up our position quite nicely!
I'm shocked at the time delay having ordered almost immediately... ie. morning of 28th. The biggest lie is blatantly the '1st come 1st serve' one. Utter BS!! The US and Canada have got the priority here, the rest of the world seems to have been given the middle finger by Franky boy:

frankfinger.jpg

Today i asked Heliguy, about delivery times.
Here is his answer:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello
The demand for the Mavic has been unprecedented and we are expecting our first shipment within the next few weeks.
However we do not know how many units we will be getting until they are shipped by DJI.
I'm afraid we cannot currently provide a delivery date.
There is alot of demand for the drone and we have alot of pre-orders.
I would recommend getting a pre-order placed so you have a position in the queue! The deposit is refundable if you decide to cancel your order with us.
Kind regards,
Paddy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing new...
The demand certainly has been unprecedented but they dont received any shipment until now, like many others.

Today i asked Heliguy, about delivery times.
Here is his answer:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello
The demand for the Mavic has been unprecedented and we are expecting our first shipment within the next few weeks.
However we do not know how many units we will be getting until they are shipped by DJI.
I'm afraid we cannot currently provide a delivery date.
There is alot of demand for the drone and we have alot of pre-orders.
I would recommend getting a pre-order placed so you have a position in the queue! The deposit is refundable if you decide to cancel your order with us.
Kind regards,
Paddy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing new...
The demand certainly has been unprecedented but they dont received any shipment until now, like many others.
We go back to the launch event.... we need to hunt down an employee to find out how much production they had actually done! I launched a product last year with a lead time of 60 days that crept to 90 days at one point BUT we never promised anything we couldn't deliver... DJI have basically set out their stall, 'big words, little action'.

I'm seriously looking at the DIY folding options now, I can't invest for a business in a company that can't give simple updates. It's impossible to build any plans around that.

Next year I was looking at the Matrice system but in the words of Mother Theresa her self, "No fudging chance now you lying dicks!!".

;)

not an honest reply because it implies the delay is down to huge demand.. it isnt.. its down to other as yet unknown reasons..

trog

not an honest reply because it implies the delay is down to huge demand.. it isnt.. its down to other as yet unknown reasons..

trog
In the various articles we have all sorts of lies.... My question is why are the US getting priority? I love my American cousins but is there a technical problem in Europe we are not being told about, or it is a regulatory problems maybe?

It's all a little sketchy.

trog
Absolutely correct and I suspect we'll never know as gradually supply will increase and this fiasco will end. It smacks of a cash flow problem to me but whatever the real reason is nothing excuses the dire and almost non existent communications..

i think the real reasons will come out in the end.. one possibility is a deliberate fake launch simply to take the wind out of the karma sales.. pun not intended.. but apt.. he he

not a reason DJI will or can readily admit to though..

i dont think the US has got much priority.. nobody is getting them in any quantity..

trog

I do disagree with you about the US suppliers, Newegg have delivered quite a few now and this is part of an email from a US supplier from yesterday:

"Given that the estimate just changed today there would most definitely a chance that pre-orders placed later today would still ship around mid-November as earlier pre-orders may cancel. As of now, all of our estimates are looking pretty good based on the fact that we had three straight days of Mavic arrivals into our LA warehouse at the end of last week and DJI expects to continue to increase the amount of units they are able to get to us in each shipment going forward. We do have a couple hundred pre-orders but we currently have about 4x more units on order with the DJI Factory than what is currently reserved by pre-orders. Any dates that we are able to provide on pre-orders are solely estimates as they are subject to production delays at the DJI Factory which would affect the worldwide supply and there is nothing we do about worldwide production delays."

I'm so tempted to order one and be pretty sure of getting it by the end of November but something keeps telling me we should surely be getting some in the UK soon. My first pre-order was on release day (27.9) so I should be in the first batch when some finally land..

a very recent quote from another forum..

"According to uk drone store who apparently supply amazon? They have stock landing tomorrow"

trying to be clever i ordered mine from a china RC seller.. i thought being in china they are bound get some early.. he he

but with what you see and what i see maybe some dealers are about to get some.. both in the US and the UK..

trog

ps.. i think one day the production line will run for real.. when it does mavics will ship in large numbers and be available in store over the counter.. when this will happen is anybodies guess.. but i think it will happen all at once.. but then again i could be wrong.. he he

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron613