DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Also out of curiosity, what time did they change it to shipped? It's not 16:30 in china so I assume they're coming to the end of their shift so I guess I can assume it won't be today

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

For me at around 6.30am which is 2.30pm in Hong Kong.

Could still go out today!

With the price hike now I think I'd rather order in the UK and have a UK warranty with a local dealer than risk something going wrong and having to be shipped back to Hong Kong

So psyched! Looks like DigitalRev did not ship them out today, but that is alright. If there are already ready for shipping, they will go out Monday at the very latest and leave Hong Kong JUST IN TIME before Chinese New Years. Go Mavic!!

Now, does anybody know a good place that I can reach from London by Train/Tube where I can actually fly? haha!

Would be pretty sick with the pier etc. Otherwise Canary Wharf and o2 would be another good shout however you'll have to watch out for LCY restrictions

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

So psyched! Looks like DigitalRev did not ship them out today, but that is alright. If there are already ready for shipping, they will go out Monday at the very latest and leave Hong Kong JUST IN TIME before Chinese New Years. Go Mavic!!

Now, does anybody know a good place that I can reach from London by Train/Tube where I can actually fly? haha!

Don't hold your breath :-(
Mine was ready for shipping ages ago.
Finally got a reply from Digital Rev - two In fact - to my email as to why it wasn't with me 3 days ago as promised and why I can have a package that's ready for shipping picked up within 1 day with UPS, yet they can't !
Anyway, one email says no stock likely till 28-29th
Other one says maybe in three days stock will arrive.
Not happy they lied and said it's packed and waiting for UPS to pick up and even gave me a tracking number.
Even more anoyed as could have had one from somewhere else by now if they had been honest in the first place.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52