DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

View attachment 2509 My account on the Very website has now changed from "Ordered" to "Despatched". So perhaps things really are moving. The Yodel tracking number that I was given on 15th November still shows nothing.
Has anyone else who has an order with Very and had the payment taken?

A couple of days after I cancelled. FML! :mad::D:D:D

Just got my Mavic Pro Combo delivery from Amazon and opened the box to find it's a Phantom Standard 3 - WTF!!!

Contact Amazon and they say they can only give me a refund and not order a replacement as it is not in stock, even though I explained it has never been in stock. He then had to cheek to say that I need to take it to Collect+ store to get it returned.

I'm raging:mad::mad::mad:

I'm a bit surprised at the Amazon situation - I've been using Amazon for years and only had 1 item being the wrong item - I got someone else's order.

Now suddenly there's a surge of empty boxes, P3S, missing items and turnips turning up for delivery instead of a Mavic.

Its quite surprising.

Amazon had better not screw my order up! 29th Oct so still a while to wait - hopefully they can sort all their shoddiness out before mine ships.

Good luck - Let us know how it goes.

Amazon had better not screw my order up! 29th Oct so still a while to wait - hopefully they can sort all their shoddiness out before mine ships.

Good luck - Let us know how it goes.

I hope they screw up my order and send me a "Chronoswiss Men's Sirius Chronograph Moonphase Mechanical Watch" available from Amazon themselves at £15,000. Not my sort of watch but even £10,000 on eBay would be fine.

That sort of screw up I think I can forgive.

Good news, after email saying "please cancel, delivery not likely anytime soon" yesterday, then today is SHIPPED delivery due tomorrow.

Won't believe it until it's here in the flesh.

Right hand, left hand at Amazonia.

Hopefully, it's not the turnip.

That's great news - let us know what arrives!

Good news, after email saying "please cancel, delivery not likely anytime soon" yesterday, then today is SHIPPED delivery due tomorrow.

Won't believe it until it's here in the flesh.

Right hand, left hand at Amazonia.

Hopefully, it's not the turnip.

You'll probably get a Nerf Gun based on recent form

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: HeavensAbove
Hi all, order placed on the 23rd of October for a fly more combo on Amazon.
I just received a fantastic Phantom 3 S...

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Wow - Amazon who usually rarely make a mistake are making a flood of mistakes with Mavic orders.

I'm tempted to cancel mine with Amazon.

HeavensAbove who's is arriving today is either busy charging up his new Mavic batteries or inflating the blow up sex toy Amazon sent by mistake and writing an angry email to customer services with the other hand.

Send an email asking if this is complimentary, to tide you over until the main event arrives...

Cheeky, but worth a shot.

Mine is out for delivery. I'm hoping they get mine totally wrong and send an Inspire 2 ;-)

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

This really isn't like Amazon; either they have a problem inside their fulfilment centres (unlikely - I've never had a wrong item in 10 years of ordering from them), or someone simply isn't sending them the correct stock.

Reactions: DirkGently
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochavez1986