DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Did you order the fly more combo?

Drone only buddy.

Lady said I was 17th in 'queue' vs 176 or something for the combo, so looks like they got more than 17 in yesterday.

Ordered additional battery from CVP.com who reckon they have them in stock.

That's encouraging as I ordered the same yesterday.
It seems most have gone for the bundle so hopefully ill get mine fairly quickly...

Hopefully if you are not part of the batch mine came from you'll be soon after!

I saw one available for click and collect this morning at a Maplins 2 hours from me. Placed the order, got the confirmation order and then waited till the store opened to call them. Just as I thought they didn't have it. Glad I didn't start the drive!

Many Thanks for the infoThumbswayupThumbswayup....... phoned them and yes they had the last one there... it arrives Wednesday
One happy camper now:):)

Excellent news! Glad someone on here managed to grab it! Looks as though the drones direct stock has now gone also! If I notice anymore appear I'll post them here :)

Excellent news! Glad someone on here managed to grab it! Looks as though the drones direct stock has now gone also! If I notice anymore appear I'll post them here :)

3months 15 days waiting for drones direct to fullfil my order .. had a chance to sell my P4 last night.. which I did, for a good price and then reading your post whilst in Tesco's shopping with missus... I know I was bored... bloody hate it when she's say's come out shopping with me.

And now I have a Mavic coming............. I could kiss you .. but I won't:rolleyes::rolleyes:

What a great conclusion to 2016

Happy New Year Alex :):):):):):):):):):):):)

3months 15 days waiting for drones direct to fullfil my order .. had a chance to sell my P4 last night.. which I did, for a good price and then reading your post whilst in Tesco's shopping with missus... I know I was bored... bloody hate it when she's say's come out shopping with me.

And now I have a Mavic coming............. I could kiss you .. but I won't:rolleyes::rolleyes:

What a great conclusion to 2016

Happy New Year Alex :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Awesome news! Strange how drones direct were showing they had stock for delivery in a few days if they still have so many pre orders to fulfill! Haha well at least the shop was made more bearable when you knew you had a Mavic on the way ;) Happy new year too you to! Enjoy your flights!

I don't know what's going on maplins told me all there deliveries are going to back orders

Awesome news! Strange how drones direct were showing they had stock for delivery in a few days if they still have so many pre orders to fulfill! Haha well at least the shop was made more bearable when you knew you had a Mavic on the way ;) Happy new year too you to! Enjoy your flights!

Mine was the flymore package though

If you have been involved in the Amazon "P3s instead of a Fly More" fiasco, check they haven't stiffed you for return shipping. I had to ask for it back and got this email - a bit cheeky I thought...
b8cd6e8fad9c73a48b2f14ed35f43636.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

No, they aren't. I just phoned them and the lady confirmed not available until March!

Looks like it's just Maplin :)

So, do I cancel my Helliguy order and pay the extra £100 to get one before Easter Holidays? I'm going away to Cornwall in 3 months and I'd like to get some flying practice in well before I go.

No, they aren't. I just phoned them and the lady confirmed not available until March!

Looks like it's just Maplin :)

So, do I cancel my Helliguy order and pay the extra £100 to get one before Easter Holidays? I'm going away to Cornwall in 3 months and I'd like to get some flying practice in well before I go.

You'd hope that Heliguy would have delivered by then!!

My Very order for flymore package has changed this morning , not too despatched , but shows payment required by 20th Jan on account
Anyone elses Very order changed ?

My Very order for flymore package has changed this morning , not too despatched , but shows payment required by 20th Jan on account
Anyone elses Very order changed ?

Yeah, mine has done the same (I deferred payment but they want the £3.99 postage bit).
After the Yodel tracking number fiasco back in November, I'm not getting excited yet!!

Reactions: Jimbob
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olab