DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Ha yet to see if they have one yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just called Apple again who called shop and said no. I want to belive tho, and if they have one I'm ready to pay you commission to hold it for me :D i can be there in 40mins

Can't reserve as stock is so low. But they have them - have seen with my own eyes!! See pm

Impressive... combos waiting for someone to buy them... How can this be possible!!!

If anyone can get me one and post it to me :)
I'm an AVForums member so very trustworthy ;)

Maplin link for Mavic no longer works. 'Product with code 'N87EM' not found!'

Reactions: Watty
By the way people they have 3 more combos in stock. No reserves. First come first served. Thank you to whoever found these.

Wow, what a result!! I love how you kept the forum updated as you went - nice to hear of a success with so many let downs. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

By the way people they have 3 more combos in stock. No reserves. First come first served. Thank you to whoever found these. David i have yours!

Oh why was I not looking on here when you went in. I'd of happily rushed down and met you with the cash :-(

see how far this industry has come. I managed to talk back from Selfridges to Oxford Circus with two drones, two removes, about 6 batteries (?), two chargers, and all the rest of that crap in one hand, whilst texting in the other!

couldn't do that with my inspire pro!

Reactions: karlak
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro