DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Thank you for this update Peterve.
I have send you a message if you could respond.
I have pre ordered from Maplins, yes they are good i agree. I have payed in full for a Mavic Pro fly more combo and the ETA was 28th of Nov. Then called them this week for an update and said this date has been revised by DJI for January :( When did they say to you they are getting 100 on the 28th? And when did you order yours buddy?

I suspect the confusion here may lie in the combo vs. base Mavic numbers. I'm getting the base Mavic today not the combo. I was told about the scheduled delivery to them on 28th last Thursday..

Just to warn anyone considering Expansys.

The Expansys site says "Expected In Stock in 1 day" for the Mavic Combo. Just bought one and suddenly my order status was "Expected in 42 days".

And on top of which they said credit cards not accepted - must make a bank transfer of the whole amount in advance!

Despite their site saying "We only process credit cards when the order is ready to ship". I cancelled!

Bit of a con!

Right now the only sure why of getting a Mavic is via Ebay with ridiculous amounts! Or by sheer random luck of being in the right place at the right time!

Last edited:
Reactions: NoPro and Mr Spock
Has anyone had any luck with stock in Apple's stores in the UK? I need to call my local Apple store to complain to the manager about an issue with my Macbook Pro, so I'm planning on also pestering him to check the back for a Mavic Pro :D

Has anyone had any luck with stock in Apple's stores in the UK? I need to call my local Apple store to complain to the manager about an issue with my Macbook Pro, so I'm planning on also pestering him to check the back for a Mavic Pro :D
No nothing here. In the south west

January 20th for U.K. Apple stores, I will say my sister said you can get them a 5th Avenue, NYC. where she was last week.

Anyone buy there package from RCGEEKS in the U.K.? I phoned them today and had a real go at the lack of information from them. I found out that had some come in on Friday, but I'm not one of the lucky ones. Bummer.

spoke to RC Geeks in the U.K. This afternoon and had a go at the lack of information they are giving us.

I know they don't know when we will have them, but they get shipping details as others do who ordered through DJI website.

I did find out they received some last Friday and have been in contact with those lucky few, but it would be nice if they could let the rest of us know that they are starting to get shipments now.

Anyone get one of theses calls or even better received the mavic itself?

spoke to RC Geeks in the U.K. This afternoon and had a go at the lack of information they are giving us.

I know they don't know when we will have them, but they get shipping details as others do who ordered through DJI website.

I did find out they received some last Friday and have been in contact with those lucky few, but it would be nice if they could let the rest of us know that they are starting to get shipments now.

Anyone get one of theses calls or even better received the mavic itself?

Just to warn anyone considering Expansys.

The Expansys site says "Expected In Stock in 1 day" for the Mavic Combo. Just bought one and suddenly my order status was "Expected in 42 days".

And on top of which they said credit cards not accepted - must make a bank transfer of the whole amount in advance!

Despite their site saying "We only process credit cards when the order is ready to ship". I cancelled!

Bit of a con!

Right now the only sure why of getting a Mavic is via Ebay with ridiculous amounts! Or by sheer random luck of being in the right place at the right time!
Ditto. Oh well....

I received my Mavic Flymore package last week (UK) from my local DJI Dealer
DJI only sent them 2 mavics both flymore packs , I was lucky enough to be one
of the 2 guys to get one , loving the little guy :)

Got my combo delivered today (dji direct on 28/9) :) - was going to sell an ebay for a huge profit and buy one cheaper later... but couldn't bring myself to do it, had to open it as too excited!! Re-reading manuals and 'playing' whilst the rain outside continues with no sight in end :(.

So... would anyone recommend my 1st 'flight' is indoors - I think you have to turn off beginner mode. I can pilot Syma relatively well around the house.

So... would anyone recommend my 1st 'flight' is indoors - I think you have to turn off beginner mode. I can pilot Syma relatively well around the house.

Don't do it dude. Resist the urge.
My 1st flight was indoors and the Mavic drifted as I was landing (think vision had poor lighting to work correctly) smashed against table and scratched the rear props. So gutted I almost considered selling it :D:p

Reactions: YorkshirePaul
Got my combo delivered today (dji direct on 28/9) :) - was going to sell an ebay for a huge profit and buy one cheaper later... but couldn't bring myself to do it, had to open it as too excited!! Re-reading manuals and 'playing' whilst the rain outside continues with no sight in end :(.

It's going to get much quieter later this week - one of the worst things you can do is try that first flight in a tight spot.
Most people's gardens are too restricted to be ideal too - much better a proper open field with nothing to hit anywhere near.

Reactions: YorkshirePaul
Just to say I am now officially a Magic owner. Ordered from first person view on the 28th September, after loosing the will to live on the DJI site the evening before. This is the fly more combo.
Mike.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Wacker2611
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1