DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Anyone heard of 'Fulfillment and Marketing Ltd'?

I just received an email telling me I'm getting a 9kg delivery on Monday and when I google them it seems DJI use them for deliveries.... but yet the DJI order update page doesn't give me any tracking details.....

Excited...

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Anyone heard of 'Fulfillment and Marketing Ltd'?

I just received an email telling me I'm getting a 9kg delivery on Monday and when I google them it seems DJI use them for deliveries.... but yet the DJI order update page doesn't give me any tracking details.....

Excited...

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

You should be excited - 9kg package - they must be sending you 4 Mavic Pros!

Reactions: simon_t
Some movement on my VERY order this morning. Even leading upto and after the missed delivery date, the Summary screen did not change, today mine has changed showing a payment will be due on the 27th jan. Still showing a delivery date before 16th January - not holding breath though.

upload_2017-1-7_9-35-34.png

Reactions: tgden and Jimbob
Some movement on my VERY order this morning. Even leading upto and after the missed delivery date, the Summary screen did not change, today mine has changed showing a payment will be due on the 27th jan. Still showing a delivery date before 16th January - not holding breath though.

View attachment 3691
I don't wish to burst your slightly optimistic bubble but I had a similar thing in Dec and the same in Jan.

I fear it's more to do with a monthly payment to clear envisaged credit outstanding than it is despatch.

Sorry!

Sent from my D6603 using MavicPilots mobile app

68ebaee56b3442088c5ee8151104c4c4.jpg
87643dcbb5f8f3a846526d29c35f3de0.jpg
d5dbb3bb9d452269328054e20a394ff4.jpg

Thanks again Pedro!!!! Arrived at 10.45am this morning!

Last edited:
Has anyone else tried to get in contact with Very recently? Haven't seen any movement in their orders for some time now

I've just spoken to Maplin - the next delivery is the 16th and they have said there will be enough coming in to fulfil all their outstanding back orders... Fingers Crossed!

Reactions: willhay555
They're a waste of time, they simply read what's on the my account section of the website.

The post above this though [Maplin] gives me some reassurance.

Sent from my D6603 using MavicPilots mobile app
Same with me! The maplin orders do seem promising, but I believe Very are using the same supplier as Jessops, and I don't think they've had any recent movement in orders either, so frustrating

Reactions: Neil and DirkGently
I was told they were only shipping the fly less mavic on the 18th and the combo was not going to make that date. It will be interesting to see if that is the case. If so I will be so very pi$$ed with my supplier with told me that nugget. As I would of overestimate from DJI if it turns out to be true

Has anyone else tried to get in contact with Very recently? Haven't seen any movement in their orders for some time now

Spoke to them yesterday, same as usual just read back to me what I already knew. It will be delivered on or before the 16th January and they had no other detail, 9 days to go! Will be surprised if it turns up then to be honest. Almost 11 weeks of waiting now, just gotta keep telling myself I got it so much cheaper then everyone else and with 12 month 0% finance!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1