DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

68ebaee56b3442088c5ee8151104c4c4.jpg
87643dcbb5f8f3a846526d29c35f3de0.jpg
d5dbb3bb9d452269328054e20a394ff4.jpg

Thanks again Pedro!!!! Arrived at 10.45am this morning!

Sweet! Cool desk too! :)

Email through finally from DJI - item shipped!! Will be with me Monday (ordered from them 16th Dec)

If you receive an email from "Smart Consign" about an item dispatched from Fulfilment and Marketing Ltd then it is likely your DJI order... (it came through 24 hrs before the one from DJI)

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Anyone heard anymore from Maplin yet?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

When I visited them Tuesday 3rd Jan they claimed they had 800+ arriving on the 6th Jan. When I visited them Wednesday 4th Jan to place an order they changed this to only 5 coming in on 10th Jan. I had a call on Friday 6th to say my spare battery and props arrived but they are now estimating the 15th January and didn't confirm any numbers.

I'll be popping in later to collect the spare battery and props so will ask for another update. They're not filling me with confidence at the moment...

This isn't meant to be negative about Maplins in any way because they are a genuinely good company but they've been expecting this elusive delivery of 800 units since early/mid November when I bought a batch from them.. Whilst they have had a good run with DJI, I sense that DJI are now concentrating even more on direct sales hence the small waiting time being quoted by them so Maplins may be waiting a while longer for such a large order, imo..

This isn't meant to be negative about Maplins in any way because they are a genuinely good company but they've been expecting this elusive delivery of 800 units since early/mid November when I bought a batch from them.. Whilst they have had a good run with DJI, I sense that DJI are now concentrating even more on direct sales hence the small waiting time being quoted by them so Maplins may be waiting a while longer for such a large order, imo..

A lot of companies having making a lot of claims about "We are getting x number of Mavics" - to be frank I'm not sure any of them actually know - they should say "We'd really like to get X number of Mavics next week but we don't really know how many we are getting".

Trust none of them that say "We are getting...." - only the ones that say "We have x Mavics in stock in our warehouse right now for next day delivery"

Also don't assume Maplin's are now going to get less than or more than anyone else - no one really knows!

Mine has been delivered this morning but I'm at work so I'll be clock-watching for the rest of the day!
Thanks again for the Modelsport heads up Pedro [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Pedro
My coming today at last. Delivering to work. Bought from CVP.com back on the 7th November including extra battery and the combo package. At the lower price plus they gave web price discount of 30 or 40 pounds off. So better off by about 140 pounds than today's prices. So it was worth the wait for me. Now if only this cold would go and feel better then to try out my Mavic. Happy flying everyone. Gadger [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone noticed that DJI.co.uk are now saying delivery in 7-10 days from payment confirmation?... I'm seriously tempted to chance it!!

well just 1 week to go before Very prove if the 16th Jan date had any kind of substance behind it or if it was just a BS date dreamt up to keep people off their backs? I suspect the latter and think that DJI will feed themselves for a while to boost company popularity after this abismal product launch.

Reactions: mav77
Just cancelled my preorder with DigiBroadcast as they werent sure when the delivery was coming in either and I managed to get a Mavic from ModelSport UK.

On a sidenote the 2 Mavic batteries I ordered from Maplin on Friday are arriving today.

well just 1 week to go before Very prove if the 16th Jan date had any kind of substance behind it or if it was just a BS date dreamt up to keep people off their backs? I suspect the latter and think that DJI will feed themselves for a while to boost company popularity after this abismal product launch.
I'm in the same boat.

I don't think we'll see them.

Sent from my D6603 using MavicPilots mobile app

Has anyone had a "complete" fly more combo delivered from Amazon UK? Or even seen anyone have get a combo delivered?

Ordered on 29/10/16 and have heard nothing at all.

Has anyone had a "complete" fly more combo delivered from Amazon UK? Or even seen anyone have get a combo delivered?

Ordered on 29/10/16 and have heard nothing at all.

I ordered a fly more on 21/10/16 and received a Phantom 3 Standard mid-December like some others have reported on the thread here. Don't know of anyone who got a Mavic from Amazon...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13