DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Really? That's quicker than mine. Go back a couple pages and you'll see I ordered yesterday from them. Estimated date is 22nd-25th. I put a screenshot on the same post showing a reply I got from them saying he drone is the UK version as well as it being out of stock and they expect them in 3-5 days. They must be getting them earlier if you've another date.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
View media item 266

Attachments

• IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    172.5 KB · Views: 34
The combo is in stock and is same as UK price but the drone on its own is cheaper by £100 but longer wait... At the end of the day at £999 it's cheaper if you don't need all the bits that go with it which when prices up come to £350 anyway!

Does anyone know if digital Revs still have stock. I've ordered today on there website and it's listed with a date for delivery of 16th-18th Jan. How realistic is that?

You will most likely get it a couple of days before depending the weekend going by my delivery! [emoji16]

The combo is in stock and is same as UK price but the drone on its own is cheaper by £100 but longer wait... At the end of the day at £999 it's cheaper if you don't need all the bits that go with it which when prices up come to £350 anyway!

I only need a second battery. I don't need all the other stuff because I'll carry it in my camera bag and buy a spare charger instead of the hub so they both charge in an hour rather than a round robin.

It all depends on what you will use!

You will most likely get it a couple of days before depending the weekend going by my delivery! [emoji16]

Lets hope your right. I've been putting it off for ages but now I can't wait. Just waiting for that email to say it's on its way! Hopefully that will come over the next few hours or so :)

Anyone who has ordered with digital revs. Will I need to buy a UK plug adaptor or does it come with one?

Weather people want to beleave me or not a mavic bought through maplins all though the same drone will not be treated the same as other UK approved stockists and you only have to search this sight for situations that back me up .
There is a UK DJI department and maplins do not deal through this department fact .
Maplins bypass the uk arm and deal direct which is why they were getting a quick supply of drones and other companies were getting none . This since about 10 days has been addressed which is why suddenly the steady supply maplins was getting has come to a stop . Now if you have a problem with your drone and you bought it through a UK authorised dealer your point of contact will be with dji in Holland, this is where your drone will be returned to and shipped back to you from . If you bought from an unauthorisef foreign or uk based company you will have to deal through that company rather than direct with DJI. Now if you bought through maplins they have supposedly dji trained repair centre that your drone is sent to and if they can't repair or in most cases they say that there is nothing wrong with the drone and of course you have a dispute and then it gets sent to usa .

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

Anyone who has ordered with digital revs. Will I need to buy a UK plug adaptor or does it come with one?

Apparently it comes as two prong but you get a plug adapter with it. I'm certain it's an 8 type socket on it so you can just change it for another one and it'll plug into the main charging block.

It will probably have UK plug but in any case the lead is detachable and has that 8 style connector you probably have one or two in the house?

Surprised to see you here. You e got your drone ;) I see your videos on Talk Photography forums! Unless you're coincidently someone with the same username lol.

I am going on holiday in South Africa on the 30th of Jan.
What do you think is my best course of action to get hold of a Mavic Pro combo before this? I already have an order with Maplins and was told with no guarantee that I should get it in January...

I would hate to go to SA without it... What do you recommend?
Thanks in advance...

I am going on holiday in South Africa on the 30th of Jan.
What do you think is my best course of action to get hold of a Mavic Pro combo before this? I already have an order with Maplins and was told with no guarantee that I should get it in January...

I would hate to go to SA without it... What do you recommend?
Thanks in advance...

Digital rev. The combo is in stock and people here have said they received theirs pretty quickly!

Digital rev. The combo is in stock and people here have said they received theirs pretty quickly!

Thanks, I will have a look. Are they trustworthy? I have already been scammed by SavviBuy (credit card refunded at least)...

If I have issues with the drone after buying from DigitalRev, will I be protected by UK consumer acts?

Thanks

Thanks, I will have a look. Are they trustworthy? I have already been scammed by SavviBuy (credit card refunded at least)...

I've used them a while ago and were good and have ordered my Mavic from them yesterday. Many others have done the same.

Google the reviews and you'll see how well they've been rated but it's up to yourself.

Reactions: TheSaffer
I've used them a while ago and were good and have ordered my Mavic from them yesterday. Many others have done the same.

Google the reviews and you'll see how well they've been rated but it's up to yourself.

I ordered one for my brother in law on Thursday from them let me know what time you ordered etc so I can validate your order or vice versa

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Placed my order with DJI on Dec 8th for the fly more combo, was delivered Monday 9th Jan - its an amazing bit of kit [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52