DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

9ef0c140d1b05b1edf7f810f6d09f8d0.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using MavicPilots mobile app

What makes all this worse is DJI aren't allowing me to cancel.. they say you can't cancel when it's in shipping stage? But I say to them....

What is it you're shipping? It's out of stock? You've not shipped anything

It's like talking to a loaf of bread.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Looks like digital rev are onto a winner here. I may cancel my order with DJI again and take that route.

I know it's been discussed in depth (somewhere) but are the DR versions UK compatible? in regards to the plug adaptors? etc.

Cheers!

Looks like digital rev are onto a winner here. I may cancel my order with DJI again and take that route.

I know it's been discussed in depth (somewhere) but are the DR versions UK compatible? in regards to the plug adaptors? etc.

Cheers!

Huh? Who said they wasn't? Don't tell me that

Reactions: pageymavic
Huh? Who said they wasn't? Don't tell me that

Don't panic just yet. I was curious, I did see the topic come up in this thread somewhere amongst the several other topics that have gone on in here. I just wasn't sure if it was answered and I had no interest in getting my mavik from DR at the time so... as above really!

Just canceled my order with DJI and recorded with DR , lets see how that goes! DR estimate delivery on the 31st, DJI said they wont ship till the 30th....if even then!

Reactions: pageymavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olab