DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

DR came with a UK plug and also says on the box it's the UK model.

The plug is a figure 8 cable so even if it's not a UK plug it can easily be swapped.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I just got a shipping email saying delivery tomorrow... 9kg package so I assume it's the Mavic and not the monitor hood on it's own with the Mavic to follow!

Looks like it's definitely coming as it's on the Parcelforce tracking site... also, the package pickup point was Guildord UK (not Hong Kong!)

It says delivery tomorrow but as I'm up in the Highlands of Scotland I'll expect to see it on Friday... and will be delighted if it comes tomorrow Thumbswayup

Yes mine is also 9kg too although it's in reading (1h from me) with diamond logistics whoever they are. Awaiting DPD pickup.

Struggling to find a place to fly! No car and living in E16. Today flew for the first time on a closed parking lot. The struggle is real! Thinking about Victoria Park on the weekend. Any suggestions?

Struggling to find a place to fly! No car and living in E16. Today flew for the first time on a closed parking lot. The struggle is real! Thinking about Victoria Park on the weekend. Any suggestions?

Head south on a23 or a22... lots of open spaces on route to coast (below Gatwick area - see noflydrones). I have quite a few places planned when Mavic arrives from ditching to ashdown and Pevensey.... all clear as far as I can tell.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Head south on a23 or a22... lots of open spaces on route to coast (below Gatwick area - see noflydrones). I have quite a few places planned when Mavic arrives from ditching to ashdown and Pevensey.... all clear as far as I can tell.

Not Pevensey, especially not the Pevensey levels , area Is swarming with police/ military surveillance drones, even star drones !
Or so this guy told us in great detail, for over an hour - although secretly I think he thought we were one of them -
Eventually I could take it no more and we left him to ponder if he needed a new tin foil hat and we returned to the car my son and I - having kept it in so not to hurt this this guys feelings - and pi*sed ourselves laughing for the whole drive home.
Great second flight of the day though- so pleased we managed to source a mavic after all the let downs- and apart from the bat **** crazy guy we had lots of friendly people/dog walkers come up and chat about the mavic :)

Not Pevensey, especially not the Pevensey levels , area Is swarming with police/ military surveillance drones, even star drones !
Or so this guy told us in great detail, for over an hour - although secretly I think he thought we were one of them -
Eventually I could take it no more and we left him to ponder if he needed a new tin foil hat and we returned to the car my son and I - having kept it in so not to hurt this this guys feelings - and pi*sed ourselves laughing for the whole drive home.
Great second flight of the day though- so pleased we managed to source a mavic after all the let downs- and apart from the bat **** crazy guy we had lots of friendly people/dog walkers come up and chat about the mavic :)

Thanks for tip-off. I know Dungeness area is crawling with military bases and nuclear power station so is off limits but didn't realise their airspace limits extended that far west - useful to know and I'll look into it further as there are a few 'quiet' locations off the beaten track near Pevensey / Sovereign harbour which would be convenient for our weekends - sounds like you had fun though!

On thread - ordered 15th. Spoke to DeLiam on chat and told Fly More would ship by 30th. Not convinced I was getting a personal response as it all felt a bit robotic and automated but fingers crossed !

As I said earlier, I cancelled the DJI Order (now confirmed), I orderer from DigitalRev yesterday around 5.00pm and today I get confirmation of shipping with a UPS tracking number. MANY THANKS to the people that posted on here advising of this :)

Same here, cancelled DJI order yesterday and ordered with DR, woke up this morning to find my full refund from DJI and an email fro DR saying shipped along with ups tracking :) , awesome!

I have been waiting for my Combo (ordered through a supplier here in East Anglia, UK )(Buzzflyer) since First week of December.
They (DJI) are giving them the right run around !
and all sorts of old sob stories !!,
I have been very patent with my supplier (Buzzflyer) , and not given them
all load of lip about "where's my Mavic !!, etc, etc, etc !", they have (as best they can) given me HONEST updates over the phone, on what information they have.
Promise after Promise from DJI, has not speeded up the order process.
WHEN (DJI) ARE YOU GOING TO LOOK AFTER ALL YOUR SUPPLIERS !!, they are your lifeblood, your repair agents, your future !!.
Just cannot understand your thought process in P###ing them off !!.
People have VERY LONG memories !, and this pill will take along time to swallow.
I have run TWO business's for over 25 years, and I would lose ALL my customers if I took your attitude with my customers, BUT!, I have not a business product that everyone is itching to get their hands on!
Sorry to rant Guys !!, but it's getting to me now !!
I am hoping Buzzflyer will come up with the goods SOON ,as I am off holiday on 14th Feb, and would love to have my Mavic with me !!.
I bought my Phantom Vision 2 +, and my Phantom 4 from Buzzflyer, and want to stay loyal to them, and found that they are extremely helpful in resolving any issues that customers may have.
More than I can say for DJI !!!

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d