DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Battery Mod

its measurements, and a big head, and help from a web based cad program Onshape.com its free just sign up its easy to use
I'll give a try, but keep up the good designs and I'll definitely try/buy anything you make #1 tester here with a boss and another employee that own MP's you might just have to many ideas between us techy's, lol!

Reactions: hookalakupua
got you favorite color........but i forgot your lipo dimensions, could you repeat please.......ill check prototype i think i have to remove strap marks.......i cracked one holding to tite.......res abs strong but brittle when make small linesView attachment 10560 View attachment 10561
Also, that 3m lock velcro works wonders if you compensate for the thickness of 2 pieces together for bottom of the holder and against the mavic, u won't need straps or cut the slits for strap just make area bigger.
9d8ab1d9e92f5a2fb439218919cdd6e2.jpg

Or even getting rid of top ledge of holder so battery sits on ledge and velcro ed to side 2 points of contact and that tape they aren't going anywhere!

Get rid of the holder altogether. Put locking velcro on both sides of the internal battery. Put locking velcro on inside edges of external batteries. Lock batteries. Wrap a ROK flat stretch strap around all three batteries.

Thumbswayup

Get rid of the holder altogether. Put locking velcro on both sides of the internal battery. Put locking velcro on inside edges of external batteries. Lock batteries. Wrap a ROK flat stretch strap around all three batteries.

Thumbswayup
What if you have a nice wrap and only want to snap this piece on when wanting extra time?

Order [emoji818]️ , I ordered slow this time, so wont be able to test till Apr. 21

Dude, yes number 2 lol, got to love all the design ideas, let me know after testing your thoughts

So I didn't go through all 20 pages of this thread to see, maybe it's been answered already. What's the cost of this mod to add 6 extra minutes flight time?

others would know better than i, but you need adapter for 40 bucks, which im going to make my own for 3 bucks, and 2 3s 1200 to 1800 mah lipos....HK for about 20 or less, and printed support of some sort, like all my designs........i make myself, but if i sold it would be about 10, plus shipping.....i think speedy is 6.95

so maybe 40-50 bucks, but thats me, some of other guys have done it already would know better

but some are getting more than 6 minutes, and when you 6 miles out.....i mean 500 ft....LOL... you need to get home

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki