DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro camera refuses to connect to android tablet

Prairiedogg503

Reactions
Hi folks, I was wondering if anyone else had the same issue as me. I have an android tablet running version 7, and a cheapie android phone running version 6. Now the camera syncs up with the phone perfectly with the DJI go 4 app, yet the same app on a later version of android on the tablet just will not give me the camera view, every other function is fine, I just can't see the camera view.
I'd really appreciate any help or ideas as to why this is happening, as I'm completely at a loss, & would really like to view the camera on a 10 inch screen rather than a 5 inch one......

Have tried 4 different USB cables, put the tablet into flight mode, turned the data off, (as it's a phablet), tried with data on, turned the tablet on last, and still no avail... I'm at a bit of a loss now as to what else I can try....

Have tried 4 different USB cables, put the tablet into flight mode, turned the data off, (as it's a phablet), tried with data on, turned the tablet on last, and still no avail... I'm at a bit of a loss now as to what else I can try....

The tablet should have a setting for the USB port. Change it from “charge this device” to “Midi” or one of the other “non charge” options. This is what I had to do before my Samsung Galaxy S4 would connect to the Mavic Pro.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52