DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Platinum Props Sold Here

That seller is based in China .
Reckin he works where they make em .
giphy (2).gif

this props will work with the normal Mavic Pro models?

Yes

Reactions: Cerberus
Sold out :/

Edit - scratch that - there are *Loads* for sale by other venders - most a couple dollars cheaper. They don't mention pre-order though...

Last edited:
It says unbranded...I'd be willing to bet they're knock-offs, and no name companies in China are scrambling to cash in on the craze they see on the interweb.

1/2Pairs DJI Noise Reduction Quick Release Propeller F DJI Mavic Pro PLATINUM | eBay

Even in their own description they say they are "for" DJI, and unbranded.

Personally I wouldn't trust anything offered from anyone other than a known authorized DJI dealer. Even if they are identical in look, they may have inferior construction, and should you have any quality issues with them you will have no recourse with DJI.

It's a well known phenomenon in China that things are knocked-off within hours of introduction. Many chinese won't trust the quality of anything they can buy from a Chinese source, and instead will leave the country and buy elsewhere to assure that they are getting legitimate product. Have you ever wondered how it is that there are so many brand new, factory sealed iPhones available online for less than you can buy them from Apple?

Surely you can wait a month or two for a quieter prop, no? I haven't read any complaints here about how noisy Mavics are prior to the Platinum introduction, and now suddenly people have an urgent need to silence their deafening drones.

if you have been on the site for long enough you will realised there a bunch of people who have bought "geniune" dji props from ebay only to have there mavic fall from the sky due to the props failing while in flight.
DJI props have carbon composite in the plastics, the ebay one a probably stock standard plastics.
I so far have had 6 months on my original mavic props with no issues so far. i wouldn't risk it with knock off stuff from ebay considering DJI genuine ones are only 9$!

Benn looking all over for the new props, finally found a company in China selling them on Ebay, have to wait awhile for delivery but I assume China markets will be the first to have them.

PRE Sale 4X DJI Noise Reduction Quick Release Propeller F DJI Mavic Pro PLATINUM

Well just got an confirmation E-mail that the new Platinum Props I ordered from above have shipped, I emailed the seller after reading some of the reply's, to this post, they guarantee they are OEM props from DJI. Will post after testing.

Reactions: Rnl and dirkclod
Mine were posted next day - they certainly look real from the images posted - impressive if they managed to create molds, paint masks and tools needed that quick (before they are released) to make fakes.

The price is not cheap at slightly more expensive than DJI shop.

I will carefully examine them when they arrive and if I even suspect them to be fake, I will discard.

Reactions: QuackerDamus
No more preorders for me. If it's not in stock then it's not an option.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet