DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro serial number comparison

My Mavic, bought on Black Friday from Jessops in the UK has a serial no 08QC and has a manufacture date of 12.10.17.

Hello from Ireland, just taken delivery of my Mavic Pro Combo to replace my P3A. Has to be one of the coolest gadgets i have had!

My serial number begins with 08QC and ends in U

Hey @Glitch09, where are you located? With the posts above from Ireland and the UK, I'm just wondering if the 08QC* serial numbers are Mavics sold in Europe.

Just bought my Mavic Pro Fly More bundle at Best Buy in the USA two days ago. It’s a 08QCE, build date July, 2017.

I bought my first Mavic Pro (S/N: 08QUE7.....CS) in a Fly More Combo direct from DJI. Purchased August 2017.

After crashing it and not recovering it, DJI gave me a 15% off coupon, so I purchased a brand new replacement direct from DJI (S/N: 08QUE95......5C) in December 2017. The replacement was defective right out of the box, so I sent it back on December 27, 2017.

I just received the third Mavic Pro, 30 minutes ago (January 9. 2018). Its serial number is 08QCE82......VX.

I was very specific during all my dealings with DJI that I would not accept a refurbished model. This LOOKS to have been manufactured August 2nd, 2017. However:

• The white box was not sealed with tape. It looks dirty, or faded.
  • The lid was creased as if someone opened it by pulling from the middle of the lid.
  • One propeller was packed upside down in the foam packing material.
The aircraft itself looks and feels "new", but that could simply be a new shell.

DJI HQ is supposed to be calling me to discuss this.

What do you think, new or refurbished?

When I bought a new Mavic Pro Fly More combo, the box was never sealed with tape, either. I'm guessing they're not supposed to be? :D My white box for the Fly More Combo just had the handle through the white cover, and then when that was off, it's easy to open with the flaps on the black box inside.

(I really didn't care for that white sleeve. That stupid handle poking out makes it a pita to open).

2F6D4236-ED81-4FED-B338-C8C9C5B59511.jpeg 3C606818-FAB0-412A-ADC3-E537CCE38BA3.jpeg

When I bought a new Mavic Pro Fly More combo, the box was never sealed with tape, either. I'm guessing they're not supposed to be? :D My white box for the Fly More Combo just had the handle through the white cover, and then when that was off, it's easy to open with the flaps on the black box inside.

(I really didn't care for that white sleeve. That stupid handle poking out makes it a pita to open).

But this replacement is just the aircraft, not the fly More combo.

Sorry, I've no idea then. Those props look new to me...

Definitely new props. I don't think they'd give out used props... Too risky, too easy to be blamed for a Mavic falling out of the sky!

I guess I'll wait to hear from DJI HQ to find out if it is a refurbished unit. It's raining in southern California right now, so it's not like I can fly it today.

Definitely new props. I don't think they'd give out used props... Too risky, too easy to be blamed for a Mavic falling out of the sky!

I guess I'll wait to hear from DJI HQ to find out if it is a refurbished unit. It's raining in southern California right now, so it's not like I can fly it today.
Where in SoCal? Im in Chula Vista and it is pouring right now.

Is there still a link to input serial number? I've been searching. Mine is 08QCE....I just got it off CL, said it never was flown, I haven't powered it up yet, looks brand new with stickers and all.

Is there still a link to input serial number? I've been searching. Mine is 08QCE....I just got it off CL, said it never was flown, I haven't powered it up yet, looks brand new with stickers and all.

08QCE is what I got at Best Buy a few weeks ago in my Fly More Combo.

Reactions: joejaxvic123
Just bought my Mavic Pro Fly More bundle at Best Buy in the USA two days ago. It’s a 08QCE, build date July, 2017.

Just had to have mine exchanged for a wobbly rear arm, and my replacement is 08QUE. Brand new from Best Buy, Fly More combo. I do not believe 08QUE = refurbished.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard