DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro with Bombs

Native Hawk eye

Reactions
Some of you will enjoy, some will not. Please be respectful and remember we all have the right to a respectful opinion.. We are all adults here and can handle hot topics. Work in progress (Floats)

Disclaimer- No zombies, bigfoots, yellow unicorns, Mermaids nor everglades skunk apes were really hurt in this film. Enjoy!!

Happy Flying!​

ISIS is watching with interest:cool: Looks cool, put it in the pool, lets see it float. I'm no engineer but I think the floats need more distance between them for a wider stance. All you need now is a remote disconnect device to drop test them floatsThumbswayup

I have to wonder where a persons common sense goes, or if they ever had any to begin with. Of all the things the imagination is able to create, this one thought creating bombs on a Mavic (then posting video to YouTube, and creating thread on a Mavic forum) was a good idea.

Some things are better left in your mind. And I agree, this sort of mod will only give fuel for those against the hobby.

Creative, yes. Smart? Absolutely not.

Some of you will enjoy, some will not. Please be respectful and remember we all have the right to a respectful opinion.. We are all adults here and can handle hot topics. Work in progress (Floats)

Disclaimer- No zombies, bigfoots, yellow unicorns, Mermaids nor everglades skunk apes were really hurt in this film. Enjoy!!

Happy Flying!​
I think it will be a great addition to the opposition's arsenal.

Reactions: bandroidx
I don't see much hate towards their hobby. This hobby, well, you know.
I know, flying cameras and all that voodoo tech, just thought I'd try to put in some defense for the ideas, nuthin rong with ideas...someone had the idea to utilize atomic energy at some point in our history, others abused that idea, go hide in the mountains if yer scared.

Reactions: Will Vardy
Although most drone pilots like myself are still hobbyists and fly just for fun it is true that the potential technology of drones can be scary sometimes due to its potential for bad things.
There is also too much publicity on drones with out people knowing what they are and what they can do.
But most of us i hope like me just want to have responsible fun like with other hobbies we may have.
Myself i have rc-cars both Nitro and electric ones which go easily over 100km/hr so can do real damage to a person if driven un responsibly..
So like everything else in life some good sense is needed.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: J-Dub
I like the concept. But think the first replied is correct. You may find the Mavic unstable on water. Perhaps some removable hangers with the pontoons on the legs farther out. That said,......it looks awesome.

It looks cool but it will certainly could become a major issue if seen close up by the wrong person. My question is how did you attach them? I see that one dropped off while you are hovering. Was that just a temporary attachment to see what they look like on the craft?

Believe it or not before the world went all crazy. Back in the old days we attached real model rockets under the wings of our RC planes on guide rails and used a dedicated servo to switch power to the filament wire to ignite the engine. We actually tried to shoot each other out of the sky and it was cool as all hell when two rockets launched together from the RC plane and shot out over 200 ft towards another plane. Of course we never had FPV or anything so it was a shot and a prayer. One of the guys video taped it on VHS tape, I often wonder if he still has it. Oh the good old days before mass paranoia and lawyers hanging around at every street corner.

Rob

It's already been done...

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

These guys don't seem to think it's bad for their hobby :confused:. View attachment 7352

They fly over a dedicated flying field always within LOS not over other peoples property nor miles away as some drone owners tend to do .
Not quite sure of the point you were trying to make .

To much worrying over naught
Not for me but looks like fun.

I could see if a light quick drop was there a small pouch of flour could be fun with others dropping on a circle or something. Probably more with one of the fast fpv drone along the lines as the races.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Yeah, ok, you are free to do as you please, but for goodness sakes, exercise some discretion. If I saw anything like that flying near my property I would call the authorities first and ask questions second. Sure, you know it's a harmless foam model, but to the uniniated it would strike fear and concern. Is that what you are going for? Maybe it's just me, but I think there is already enough terror in the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan