DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro with Bombs

No unfortunately not. I would have been happy even if it had been my plane that got hit just to see the video footage. We had one that did come within about 15 feet but that was the closest shot. Its pretty hard to aim the planes, so we pretty much did it with the hope that the one in a million shot would happen.

Here is a guy who tried the something similar, but he only used one, we used one under each wing.
His plane is almost the same size and the rocket is also the same kind that we used.

Rob

Rob
It would be great if you had a camera on that rocket :)

Some of you will enjoy, some will not. Please be respectful and remember we all have the right to a respectful opinion.. We are all adults here and can handle hot topics. Work in progress (Floats)

Disclaimer- No zombies, bigfoots, yellow unicorns, Mermaids nor everglades skunk apes were really hurt in this film. Enjoy!!

Happy Flying!​
Good for you. If ANYONE thought those would be real or somehow threatened or offended by this, then THEY have a big problem. Let's not lose our sense of humor and fun because there are people who are way too politically correct and gullible. Even if they spend each day looking for something to freak out about. The folks that would slam you for this are tweeting about it while driving their car :) As long as you / we fly responsibly then go for it.

Some of you will enjoy, some will not. Please be respectful and remember we all have the right to a respectful opinion.. We are all adults here and can handle hot topics. Work in progress (Floats)

Disclaimer- No zombies, bigfoots, yellow unicorns, Mermaids nor everglades skunk apes were really hurt in this film. Enjoy!!

Happy Flying!​
What is your drone name? War machine?

Anyone else watching hoping to see them dropped off somehow? Would be a fun new way to play law darts. Lol. On a side note I have see a park shut down here in Columbus Ohio before because someone discarded a very realistic grenade lighter. People do tend to err on the side of caution. I think it looks cool. Just be mindful where you fly so people don't freak out.

I do think we have more to worry with people like the link below who will mess everything up for us drone wise. It happens a lot.

Drone drops package of drugs into Ohio prison yard - BBC News

Reactions: GreatScott
Let's get real people. There was no harm in the OP's intent or even the video.

NOW THAT SAID...let's please refrain from things like "Bom bomb bom...." on an airplane. That is wrong.

Carry on.

Cool thread and yt video. Great way to get put on govt watchlists.
Don't be surprised if you get detained and interrogated for hours next time you travel.

I think only a fool would put bombs on his Mavic. Think about it, spend $1500 on this amazing piece of machine only to blow it up? I maybe the karma, but not the my mav.. lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven