DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Might have bought a stolen Mavic from Kijiji

Quick question. What's the country code on the box near the barcode show?

HAHA thanks guys! The other part of me says.. Buy a couple more cause I know I'm going to crash one some day...

@Nikon1,

Unfortunately, no receipt provided....
Then after posting all you've posted here you could possibly be changed with possession of stolen property because you admit being suspicious and all, especially with no receipt!? I'm no drone police LoL I'm just saying,

Then after posting all you've posted here you could possibly be changed with possession of stolen property because you admit being suspicious and all, especially with no receipt!? I'm no drone police LoL I'm just saying,

I dont know about you but Ive been having a blast with the Mavic. On the other hand, come find me amd prove it :)

Hey Guys!

A new first time drone flyer here! I met up with a friend I haven't seen in a while and he was flying a DJI Inspire 1 and instantly had the urge to buy a drone. He recommended a DJI Mavic for a beginner and I searched Kijiji. Ran across a few ads and found some brand new in box for 900 Canadian which is a huge discount from $1350 retail At first I was skeptical so I asked him where he got it from and for the receipt. He said it was a present and he already had one but it was sealed.

When we met up, the box was sealed and completely brand new, I went through the activation and did a quick test flight and all was good. Paid him and went on my way.

Before messaging this ad, I had messaged a couple of other ads and got a response after i made the purchase. Turns out to be the same guy using a different account and the same contact number. Turns out this guy has a bunch of brand new in box DJI Mavics.

If these are stolen (maybe from a store), what could I potentially run into here? Could DJI ground my drone? I'm feeling a bit crappy now thinking I was sold a stolen unit. Hard to say where got them from, but I messaged him under another account to buy a "few" units and he said he was able to get them..

Thanks and hope to see you guys around!
Does he have anymore for sale? That's a great price!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1