DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Naming your Mavic

Mavic-Sprocket

Phantom 3 Advanced- Kosmo

I named my Mavic "Mahsquallen," which means "hawk" in my Indian Tribe's Nanticoke language.

The Mavic does a LOT of things great, but I am always impressed by its hovering capabilities.
Hawks are strong flyers (just like the Mavic) and are often seen hovering over a field ready to descend on a mouse, rabbit or such. So it was Mahsquallen automatically for me.

Call mine Mesteño. That's the original Spanish word for a stray or runaway horse. The word later evolved into "mustang". My Mavic hasn't strayed yet, but I figure it's just a matter of time.[emoji51]

Sent from the "Back 40"

If I named it for its appearance I would call it Waterbug. But sticking to my naming convention, as this is my second DJI drone so it is called Bravo, because I'm boring. BTW - Charlie is a racing drone and Delta is an Inductrix FPV.

Roflcopter.gif

it just make me smile :)

Reactions: Oyibo VFX
DarkShadow1...Being a photographer/photojournalist....

"Dark shadow is opposite to white light. The shadow changes, as the light changes!" Muahahaha!

Interested if/what you have named your drone. I named mine Eileen after Eileen Collins, a famous Air Force test pilot and astronaut.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Named mine Bzzz, which could reflect its sound and similarity a bee's movement pattern but most likely has to do with its pilot's misspent youth :)

Reactions: Ghordun
My old P2 is named, "Icarus", as on many occasions it tried to fly to close to the sun, and burned its wings off.

Kevin

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kquach229