DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Naming your Mavic

If I named it for its appearance I would call it Waterbug. But sticking to my naming convention, as this is my second DJI drone so it is called Bravo, because I'm boring. BTW - Charlie is a racing drone and Delta is an Inductrix FPV.

Called mine Tango; only my first drone though! Maybe 'cause it likes to dance the skies on laughter-silvered 'wings'.

Merlin 23....
(The Merlin is a small species of falcon...and also...a great, powerful Wizard...)
23...my lucky number....

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Last edited:
Named my suzie. My old man found a house sparrow that fell from its nest when I was a child. We nursed it back to health and tried setting it free when it was strong enough to fly. Put the cage outside and left the door open. Little thing wouldn't go, tried for 2 weeks straight. In the end we kept her, she was with us for about 4 years. She was called Suzie Sparrow.

Thinking of calling mine "Spitfire"

but considering "Red Dragon" at the moment.. hehe

Named mine The Recluse because it has the body shape of a brown recluse IMO.

Attachments

• Brown-recluse-coin-edit.jpg
    Brown-recluse-coin-edit.jpg
    380 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: wowography
I skipped a name and entered my cell phone number just in case the Mavic flys off on its own. One too many horror stories on the site about a lost signal and the drone disappearing over the horizon. All you can hope is that somebody honest and savvy enough to find their way into the settings locate the number and of course return it.

My first Mavic was named Havoc. After a crash and repair, I named the new bird after one of my favorite robots Tom Servo.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondsa